276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Galaxy Golden Chocolate Eggs, 80g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The cookie is crispy around the edges and soft in the middle. The golden eggs melt into the cookie slightly and the chocolate goes deliciously gooey. So so good. Recipes can change and vary at the drop of a hat so you should always be on the safe side when trying to find ones that are gluten free. I've swept the supermarket shelves of Asda, Co-Op, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Tesco and Waitrose to find all the Easter eggs which are gluten free. Galaxy Golden Eggs : Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Protein Whey (from Milk), Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Emulsifier ( Soya Lecithin), Starch, Maize Protein, Colours (E171, E172), Raising Agent (E500), Natural Flavouring, Natural Vanilla Extract, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids14% minimum and Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter As much as I love the mini egg version of the giant cookie cake, I really wanted to try a Galaxy egg version and I was not disappointed!

All of the Easter Eggs in this section of guide, at the time of writing, are gluten free and safe for people with coeliac disease. Mars is set to go head to head with Cadbury’s Mini Eggs with the launch of Galaxy Golden Eggs in the run-up to Easter.Mars Chocolate UK trade communications manager Bep Dhaliwal said that almost eight out of 10 consumers bought chocolate for Easter, and that it was vital for retailers to use effective display ideas to take advantage of the opportunity. Mars will be providing PoS options including combined units for Galaxy Golden Eggs and MaltEaster bunnies. It's the perfect balance of creamy Cadbury chocolate, with these itty bitty crunchy pieces of Daim that just add a whole new layer of joy. They are also perfectly formed, not too small like the Mini Egg and not that weird in-between Creme Egg size. I don't even mind when I get that mid bite panic that I've chipped my tooth, only to discover it's just another sweet piece of caramel. Dairy Milk Daim Eggs you can do no wrong and I will be truly be at a loss when you leave our shelves. All of the Easter Eggs in this section of guide, at the time of writing, are gluten free, dairy free and safe for people with coeliac disease. Galaxy Golden Eggs: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Protein from Whey (from Milk), Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Emulsifier ( Soya Lecithin), Starch, Colours (E171, E172), Maize Protein, Raising Agent (E500), Natural Flavouring, Natural Vanilla Extract, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter

Most plain chocolate eggs are free from gluten but sadly some have 'may contain' warnings which mean they are not coeliac-safe.

Your browser is not supported

My new favourite Easter chocolate is the Galaxy golden eggs – not only do they look stunning, they taste amazing! Galaxy golden egg cookie cake – a giant vanilla cookie cake filled with milk chocolate chunks and Galaxy golden eggs! Cream the butter and brown sugar together in a large bowl until very soft and light. Beat in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth. I had some chocolate buttercream in the freezer leftover from my son’s Birthday cake, so I used it to decorate the cookie. I thought it finished it off quite nicely!

Important note: In 2022 the Mini Eggs Bar was gluten free, but now (2023) it has a 'may contain' warning and is NOT suitable for people with coeliac disease) Hollow Egg: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Protein from Whey (from Milk), Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Emulsifier ( Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Extract, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter Hollow Egg: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Protein from Whey (from Milk), Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Emulsifiers ( Soya Lecithin, E476), Starch, Raising Agent (E500), Flavouring, Natural Vanilla Extract, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter A slice of showstopping Easter chocolate tart is the perfect way to finish a meal. This simple chocolate egg filled dessert is easier than you think Nutrition: per serving Nutrient This list is by no means exhaustive but contains most of the major supermarket and named brands I could find on the shelves.I seem to be on some kind of Easter baking craze. Am I going to stop any time in the next week? Probably not! Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Protein from Whey (from Milk), Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Emulsifier ( Soya Lecithin), Starch, Maize Protein, Colours (E171, E172), Raising Agent (E500), Natural Flavouring, Natural Vanilla Extract, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter Galaxy Golden Eggs: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Protein Whey (from Milk), Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Emulsifier ( Soya Lecithin), Starch, Maize Protein, Colours (E171, E172), Raising Agent (E500), Natural Flavouring, Natural Vanilla Extract, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids14% minimum and Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter Dairy Fine Mini Eggs Chunky Bar - 225g (a great alternative to the Cadbury's Mini Eggs Bar which is now a 'may contain' for gluten)

A delicious and indulgent hollow Easter Egg made from smooth and creamy Galaxy milk chocolate, lovingly created to melt in your mouth. With 1 mini Galaxy Golden Eggs bag- smooth and creamy milk chocolate with crunchy caramel rolled in gold.. Treat someone special this Easter to a delicious large, hollow, chocolate egg, filled with their favourite mini Golden Eggs. Suitable for vegetarians. Kosher - KLBD - D. Galaxy. A delicious and indulgent hollow Easter Egg made from smooth and creamy Galaxy milk chocolate, with crispy inclusions lovingly created to melt in your mouth. With 1 standard bag of Galaxy Golden Eggs and 2 mini bags - smooth and creamy milk chocolate with crunchy caramel rolled in gold.. Treat someone special this Easter to a delicious large, hollow, chocolate egg, with crunchy caramel inclusions, filled with their favourite mini Golden Eggs. Suitable for vegetarians. Kosher - KLBD - D. Galaxy. Why is no one talking about these golden nuggets of pure joy? Why are we not erecting statues in their honour and engraving plaques on local park benches? These are fantastic.Hi, I'm Sarah! Diagnosed with coeliac disease 20 years ago, I'm on a mission to create the best gluten free recipes since sliced bread. No fruit salads or dry brownies here. You may find one size Easter egg from a brand is gluten free, while a different size has a 'may contain' warning. Ahead of Easter Sunday (April 9, 2023) I've got a long list of gluten free, coeliac-safe Easter eggs in UK supermarkets right now.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment