276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meebook P10 Pro 10" E-Ink Tablet - Android 11 With Google Play - Long Standby - Smart Light - 3GB Ram - Dual Touch Screen - Support for capacitive touch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The underlying MeeOS is based on Android 11, but obviously it's heavily customised for use with an e-Ink screen, which isn't officially supported by Android. You have a choice of either the standard homescreen, which has separate tabs at the bottom for books, notes, and other apps; or you can go for a more traditional tiled layout for everything.

The Me Book P10 Pro provides an excellent reading experience out of the box. The built-in reader application supports various book formats, including PDFs, ePubs, and Mobi files. It offers customizable UI preferences, such as font sizes and text reflow, and is even compatible with CBZ, CBR, and AZW3 comic book formats. Meebook P10 Pro یک کتابخوان قدرتمند 10.1 اینچی با قابلیت یادداشت برداری و توانایی اجرای هر برنامه اندرویدی مورد نظر شما است. Máy Đọc Sách Tốt Hồ Chí Minh 451/1A Xô Viết Nghệ Tĩnh, Bình Thạnh 451/1A Xô Viết Nghệ Tĩnh, Bình Thạnh Excellent e-reader capabilities, making it an ideal device for reading. It offers versatility and performs well as a reader. A2 هستند شگفت زده شدم. اما، این تجربه همچنان در مقایسه با یک گوشی هوشمند واقعی که احتمالاً به هر حال آن را حمل می کنید، غیر استاندارد خواهد بود.One big annoyance with my Alita is how fast the battery drains when connected to wi-fi. I need to have this turned on because I use the connection with Word ref and Reverso to translate new words. techinthebasket.com در دسترس است که شامل یک قلم قلم فعال و یک قاب آبی زیبا است. آیا این دستگاه کتابخوان و یادداشت‌نویسی است که در جستجوی آن بوده‌اید؟ احتمالا. چرا می خواهید یک eReader با اندروید اجرا شود؟

E-INK screen response is better, comparing to my experience with iRex iLiad. Not fast enough, but I am satisfied. The Likebook P10 Pro is running Google Android 11 out of the box. This gives you full access to Google Play, without the need to install anything extra. You can basically get going right away by attaching your Google Account in the settings menu and login to Google. You can access all of the paid apps that you have made on your smartphone or tablet, as well as a wide selection of content. There are very well e-notes in the world that have Google Play available, the only other brands that have support for it is Dasung and Onyx Boox.Meebook might not be a household name, although I fondly remember Boyue. I liked some of their products from 3-4 years ago; the Likebook Mars and Alita were like nothing else on the market then, with powerful hardware and a great software experience. Meebook is continuing this trend. However, their product line could be clearer at times. They had the P10, P10 Pro, P10W and now the P10 Pro Edition. Each of these models brought something unique to the table; the P10W was a limited edition model with a WACOM screen, but they only had a few hundred of them. The others lasted around six months and were discontinued and no longer sold.

CPU چهار هسته‌ای 1.8 گیگاهرتزی با 3 گیگابایت رم پیدا خواهید کرد. به اندازه کافی قدرتمند است تا عملکرد رابط کاربری سریعی داشته باشد و به سرعت صفحات را ورق بزند.Likebook P10 دارید، نیازی به ارتقا ندارید. از 2 گیگابایت رم به 3 گیگابایت و از اندروید 8.1 به 11 و همچنین یک قلم بهتر است. مگر اینکه برنامه‌ای داشته باشید که به طور خاص با اندروید 8.1 ناسازگار باشد، برای توجیه ارتقاء آن کافی نیست. کتاب‌خوان‌های الکترونیکی به دلیل فشار کمتری که به باتری وارد می‌شود، بیشتر از تبلت‌های معمولی عمر می‌کنند. هر چه تعداد دفعات شارژ بیشتر باشد، باتری سریعتر خراب می شود.

The Meebook P10 Pro is running Google Android 11 out of the box. This gives you full access to Google Play, without the need to install anything extra. You can basically get going right away by attaching your Google Account in the settings menu and login to Google. You can access all of the paid apps that you have made on your smartphone or tablet, as well as a wide selection of content. There are very well e-notes in the world that have Google Play available, the only other brands that have support for it is Dasung and Onyx Boox. When it comes to storage, the Meebook P10 Pro comes with 32 gigabytes of internal storage, and you can expand it further using a microSD card, providing you with the flexibility to carry your entire digital library with you. Android 11. Google Store supported. I can install any APKs for Android. It's good because I the bundled default reader application is not enough for me. The default reader application is OK. Nothing bad. I just want to use my preferred applications. A basic Google text-to-speech engine is included which doesn't require Wi-Fi, but it's quite robotic.

The major advantage that this brings to the table is Android 11 and Google Play. It also has the power to handle all of the apps you install with the quad-core processor and 3GB of RAM. There is also plenty of storage with 32GB available and an SD card, with an additional 128GB. So on a pure hardware level, it is really solid.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment