276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Creationary Games

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition to normal and special bricks, these include the LEGO Games dice, partially brick-built as usual, two figures (one mini and one micro) and a host of game cards in three levels of difficulty. The recommended age for the LEGO Creationary Game is 7 plus, but we managed to turn it into a family game when we changed the rules. Purchasing from the above links may result in a commission being paid to Rebrickable, but at no extra cost to you. And with three difficulty levels to choose from (although we never made it past basic bearing in mind we were playing with a six year old and a three year old), you can make it as easy or difficult as you want. Creationary is great for encouraging creativity, guessing and building skills as well as imagination.

We gave up on rolling the dice and decided to just pick whatever we wanted to build off of the card. It includes a small amount of LEGO bricks, with which you are supposed to create the items pictured on the cards. It's a very easy game to get your head around, think Pictionary crossed with LEGO and you can't go far wrong.The only difficulty was prising the creations back off Mylo who was keen to play with each one after it was made, which was fine until we suddenly needed a part of that creation for the next one. As you can imagine, this makes for a very boring game waiting for your turn watching a couple of people build for 10-15 minutes, then you build for 30 seconds, then they take their turns again. Brickset, the Brickset logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©1997-2024 Brickset ltd. The objects run from easy to hard and you don't have to build exactly what is on the card--you just have to be able to get your team to guess it. Every card portrays four subjects, one for each theme, and the player must then build the likeness of the one in the appointed theme.

br>
Roll the LEGO® Dice to select one of four exciting building categories: vehicles, buildings, nature or things. Initially I was concerned that building LEGO (as opposed to sketching in Pictionary) would increase the lead time before guessing can start.

for those of us just getting started on a board game, we're used to having the rules laid out for us! It took a number of turns before one of my kids, who has a perfectionist tendency to relax and really enjoy it. The idea is that one person on a team builds and the rest of the team guesses what they're building and whatever team guesses the creation first, gets a point. This means that I may get a commission if you choose to purchase after browsing via these links - at absolutely no extra cost to you, of course. Fortunate, because it helped us appreciate how fundamentally fun the whole concept of LEGO Games can be – fun for people who love LEGOs, fun for people who don’t know anything about LEGOs.

I think this is a game best suited for ages 6 and up, my 5 year old plays but definately needs a little help. The set contains a wide selection of parts, including one minifigure and one microfigure, but no building instructions. Unlike pictionary, you are each working off your own card so you can't guess by looking at the other team's creation. Roll the Lego dice to select one of four exciting building catergories:vehicles, buildings, nature ro things.

I thought the game sounded like a great idea for a board game however it simply doesn't work as one. Each card shows four different pictures of four different categories of things that can be built: nature, vehicles, things, buildings.

Try building a pencil out of lego blocks and see how long it takes people to try to guess what it is suppose to be. And, should you happen across any spare LEGO bricks from abandoned LEGO kits, you can give them a new and even more playworthy life as part of your Creationary collection. The idea is that you draw a card and roll a dice (made of Lego, of course) to work out which item you have to build. My nephew took about 20 minutes to try to build some picture that I still don't know what it was suppose to be of - boring game, too bad!There are different icons on the die and the same on the cards when it is your turn you have to choose easy medium or hard and then roll the die. This not only made the game much easier for the LEGO-challenged, but also much funnier for everyone. Don't stress if your comment doesn't appear immediately - sometimes I have to moderate comments thanks to spam visitors, but the comments from real readers will always get published. Product description: Roll the LEGO® Dice to select one of four exciting building categories: vehicles, buildings, nature or things.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment