276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Depression Cherry

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Subtracted down to fewer instruments, Beach House keep their dreamy, otherworldly, dream-pop feeling as they pick you up and gently carry you away. After completing that song and ‘Levitation’, the band knew they had the album’s closing and opening tracks, respectively, and considered the record completed.

Prior to joining the band in the studio, they sent him phone recordings of some of their in-progress songs. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I must have hit the lottery with this one but my copy sounds like all my other Beach House records, very "airy" and "open".

The cookies tell us which pages are the most and least popular and show us how people move around the site. It was co-produced by Chris Coady, who worked on the band’s previous two records, ‘Teen Dream’ (2010) and ‘Bloom’. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). With the growing success of Teen Dream and Bloom, the larger stages and bigger rooms naturally drove us towards a louder, more aggressive place; a place farther from our natural tendencies.

With the growing success of 'Teen Dream' and 'Bloom', the larger stages and bigger rooms naturally drove them towards a louder, more aggressive place; a place farther from their natural tendencies. The album was recorded at Studio in the Country in Bogalusa, Louisiana over two months from November 2014 to January 2015. This was in response to having enlarged their sound as the venues they played grew ever bigger, but dialing it back in was a good move if you ask us. It was co-produced by Chris Coady, who worked on the band's previous two records, Teen Dream (2010) and Bloom.Depression Cherry' was produced and recorded by the band and Chris Coady at Studio in the Country in Bogalusa, Louisiana. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

i'd have put track 5 on side A, and cut the tape even so as to prevent long silence at end of side A. Depression Cherry is our 5th full-length record and was recorded at Studio in the Country in Bogalusa, Louisiana from November ’14 through January ’15. It contains the band’s most famous tune, ‘Space Song’, a viral hit for the band, with over 700 million streams worldwide to date. It contains the band’s most famous tune, ‘Space Song’, a viral hit for the band, with over 700 million streams worldwide to date.We have a regular newsletter with the week’s new releases that goes out every Thursday or Friday too. Depression Cherry was recorded at Studio in the Country in Bogalusa, Louisiana from November 2014 through January '15. This record follows the release of their self-titled album in 2006, Devotion in 2008, Teen Dream in 2010 and Bloom in 2012.

In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. With the growing success of Teen Dream and Bloom, the larger stages and bigger rooms naturally drove them towards a louder, more aggressive place; a place farther from their natural tendencies. For the song ‘Days of Candy’, the band hired eight singers from Pearl River Community College to create a 24-part choir.

We inhabit a world in which the future promises endless possibilities and the past lies irretrievably behind us. I am not hearing the compression that some others are at all, nor do I feel the album has a overwhelming "Digital" sound. Beach House have also announced the early 2022 release of their eighth album, titled ‘Once Twice Melody’. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The current version of Depression Cherry, on both CD and LP, comes housed in a chrome-red cardboard jacket, with holographic foil-stamped lettering, and a flood of black ink inside the jacket.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment