276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr Men and Little Miss Grown Ups 6 Books Set Collection By Roger Hargreaves

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mr Mean mimics Ebenezer Scrooge, Little Miss Shy overcomes her fears (and a snow drift) to attend Mr Happy's party, and Mr Muddle lives up to his name as he attempts to navigate the 12 days of Christmas. Grumpy Nails Fatherhood, Little Miss Busy Surviving Motherhood, Mr Happy and the Office Party, and several more.

This product is a definite one to purchase, unfortunately my niece already had her old set so I had to cancel it. All of our books are 100% brand new, unread and purchased directly from the publishers in bulk allowing us to pass the huge savings on to you!It has been over 3 decades since Roger Hargreaves death but his lovable group of characters still continue his legacy and are still loved and enjoyed by millions of children across the world. I also had the full collection for both my children, they had a carry case and they used to take them every where with them. Roger Hargreaves’ Mr Men and Little Miss series have recently had the same treatment where Little Miss Lucky has her Hen Night, Mr Grumpy tackles fatherhood, Little Miss Shy tries her hand at online dating, Mr Greedy has a go at getting fit, and poor Mr Happy has to go to his office party. The Mr Men for Grown Ups series now gives adults the chance to laugh along as the Mr Men and Little Miss try to cope with the very grown up world around them. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Face the trials and tribulations of fatherhood with Mr Grumpy as he absolutely nails it, and go on the journey with Mr Greedy as he eats clean to get lean! Following on the back of Michael Joseph's success with the Ladybird for Grown Ups series by Jason Hazeley and Joel Morris in 2015 and Quercus' Five Go Enid Blyton for Grown Ups set by Bruno Vincent, Egmont's Mr Men and Little Miss spoof series will cover topics of online dating, clean eating and office parties. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice center (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). Our team is made up of book lovers who are dedicated to sourcing and providing the best books for kids.

My mother never once tried to nag me into dating for a start and I am totally not the type of gal to register on Mr Mendr … But each of the stereotypical Mr Men type of dating nightmare features. We look forward to the second series with Little Miss Stubborn engaged in a series of Twitter beefs about virtue signalling, Mr Clumsy suing various local authorities in no-win, no-fee lawsuits and Little Miss Princess becoming a social media influencer and launching a disastrous high-end festival in Barbados.

In Mr Happy and the Office Party the optimistic character is faced with difficult colleagues and hours of small talk and Little Miss Busy Surviving Motherhood explores the trials and tribulations of the wonderful and exasperating world of parenthood. At Books2Door, we believe that reading is a fundamental skill that every child should have to help improve their vocabulary, grammar, and critical thinking skills.

This set contains all the old and new stories of Mr Men adventures and also includes some fan favourites including Mr Tickle, Mr Bump, Mr Happy and many more fun stories.

Ideal for early readers aged 3+ and lovers of the Mr Men series at any age really; the stories are packed to the brim with wise lessons, funny instances and interesting characters. There's a World of books to choose from such as: Children's Books, Range includes Baby Books (0-3), Books for Toddlers (3-5), Early Readers (5-7), Childrens Story books (7-11), Young Teens (11-14), Young Adults (14-16) and Childrens Educational Books.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment