276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hinari MB280 The Genie Multi-Attachment Blender

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also use this for smoothies and mixing up protein shakes which taste much better (really nice and smooth and creamy) than using one of those hand shakers. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. With a high torque 250W motor and 2 stainless steel blades, the Kitchen Genie 8-in-1 Blender can blend just about anything in a matter of seconds.

I have used this for smoothies, coffee grinding, chia seeds plus various nuts chopping, cream whipping, ice grinding. This product brings such advantages in food preparation that the quality of mealtimes and occasional treats during the day has improved no end. All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident. Under the blades are hard rubber notches that fit with plastic notches on the machine to spin the blade. The Kitchen Genie 8-in-1 Blender is one of the most versatile appliances you can add to your kitchen.I love this little appliance, it is perfect for making smoothies and drinking them right from the cup. Overall I think it's okay, but if you expect more than what I have written above, you might want to invest in a more expensive blender with various attachments, especially if you plan to use it daily - this one would last you a month tops then. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I should add its so easy to clean and the large number of cups etc mean if you are making a number of items, you can keep the already made items in the container you just blended/chopped them in.

The reasons being that now I can stir my porridge into the lukewarm milk in the saucepan, add some organic oatbran, transfer the whole lot to my 'Genie' and with just three short bursts of blending everything has worked wonderfully and there isn't a sign of any lumps or bumps at all. The Genie is quite noisy in use and does tend to move around the worktop, so you really do need to keep your hands on the blender. I am writing this review months after purchase; during this time I have used the Hinari blender numerous times. Also it doesn't seem to like fruit skins, for example apple ones, and struggles to slice through those. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).I do recommend this juicer for making smoothies or milk shakes and for this it is good value for money. Both of the blades work well, however I have found that nuts do not grind very well, I was left with a stodge, the blade is not sharp enough to cope with oily nuts.

Compact, lightweight and dishwasher-safe, with microwave-safe cups, it makes cooking quick and easy, and can peel, chop, grind, mix, blend and whip! Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. The unit is very small, really easy to wash, comes with lots of cups so no fear if they ever get broken.As a result, we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. This little 'Genie' with it's no-fuss approach to smaller food preparations is an absolute must - not only for breakfast but suppers are lovely too . Over all though, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone, any size kitchen, any level of cooking skill. At ASDA, we do everything we can to make sure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Other smashing recipes include delicious smoothies and beautifully scrambled eggs, all prepared in just seconds. Product Information This 'Genie' blender has made all our kitchen wishes come true with its fifteen-function design! My first one broke in a couple of days, blending ONLY smoothies, it suddenly went insane, and blended the little rubber seal on the top of the blade, INTO MY DRINK. It also doesn't tend to work for anything thick, I tried to blend fondant icing and it refusing, outright, to do so, so really it only works with drinkable things and some thin sauces. It does its job, but when you are making fruit or veg smoothies you really have to make sure to precut them or you WILL get lumps.

To serve this I pour the now 'beautifully smooth' porridge into a breakfast bowl, sprinkle some further oatbran on the top and finish the ensemble with a drizzle of delicious honey. I've enjoyed my 'Genie' every day since it arrived and would be pleased to recommend it to anyone considering purchasing a blender for a single person or perhaps a couple. This was until I bought my Hinari 'Genie' blender, after which thankfully my breakfast scenario changed forever.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment