276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lintbells Yurelieve for Cats, 30 Capsules

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now she’s still taking Antinol®. According to the vet’s recommendation to continue, to help her get better. I really feel good. She has a fun and active daily life now. Because she can move with freedom. The joy that she had lost has returned like before. She can run, play, jump, fetch things…stuff like that. Seeing her enjoying herself makes me happy. So I think we’ll keep using Antinol®. GAGs are key components of the basement membrane on which the transitional epithelial cells sit and form an essential part of proteoglycans in the deeper connective tissue layers of the bladder. No medicine is risk free and all medicines have the potential to cause adverse effects. Some of the adverse effects are known about and these are explained in the SPC of products. Others that may only rarely occur or are specific for certain breeds or groups of animals may only be seen when the products are used more widely. If you suspect that you or your animal has had an adverse reaction to a veterinary medicine, or you think the medicine hasn’t worked as it should have done, report it to the VMD using the form available via the link below: https://www.vmd.defra.gov.uk/adversereactionreporting/ To those of you considering giving your pet Antinol, be aware that improvements in her mobility and a marked decrease in her level of pain were not immediate with my cat. It took until the fourth week (and beyond) of Casey ingesting Antinol capsules as prescribed before I observed a remarkable transformation in her. Casey’s return to better health was the reward for my patience, perseverance, and hope for a positive outcome. Some medications are legally classed in this way to safeguard your pet's health and the general public. They may cause harm if used incorrectly. You can buy them from your veterinarian, a pharmacy, or an authorised internet outlet such as ourselves at PetHealth.Direct How do I get a prescription?

Make life easier for you and your cat with YuMOVE Urinary Care for Adult Cats, a specially formulated, high-quality urinary support.Finally my girl's skin rashes and itchiness have gone and I am so grateful. For years I have done everything from diet changes, special balms, lotions, potions you name it and every year from Spring to Autumn - and especially through summer Audrey would get inflamed skin rashes, histamine type hives and be generally uncomfortable.

Hi Dr. Beale and the clinic - I am nearly at the 28 day mark and want you to know Antinol has done something that I didn't think I would ever get on top of.YuRELIVE is a high-quality, natural supplement for cats which will help them by providing quad-action feline urinary support. Aiding their own anti-inflammatory process, it provides targeted support for their urinary and bladder health. What are the benefits of using YuRELIEVE? YuMOVE have been researching their supplements for more than 15 years. But they’ve been pet lovers for a lot longer. That’s why their nutrient-rich supplements are not only proven in the park, but also in the vet’s practice.

You can make such a request, but it is only vets thatare authorised to decide which prescription-only medicines are to be used in any particular animal. If you find something which you believe would be beneficial, or cheaper than the medicine your vet has prescribed, then most vets will happily consider such a request. Please note that they will still have the final say. Obviously if your vet does not seem to be helpful about anything, you can seek a second opinion from another vet. What additional restrictions are there for Scheduled Drugs? Legally a vet is obliged, on request, to provide a written prescription for a medicine they would otherwise sell to you for your pet. Can I return prescription medicines if my animal no longer needs them? Before, he had signs of pain in his legs, like a little limp due to pain. So we took him to the vet. The vet diagnosed joint & bone problems, so the vet prescribed Antinol® to improve his symptoms. I decided I might as well give it a try. Only Yumove Urinary Care for Cats supplies the 4 Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) (Chondroitin Sulphate, Dermatan Sulphate, Heparin Sulphate and Hyaluronic Acid) present throughout the urothelium.For others products(categorised as NFA-VPS) we will require details of your pets being treated, which our Suitably Qualified Person can prescribe The law changed in 2005 to require veterinarians to allow their clients to buy veterinary medicines from the supplier of their choice. Your vet will be familiar with this procedure, and will provide a signed prescription on request. To save your vet's time, you can print off a blank prescription which you can take to your vet to be completed. You then need to send this to us for review, before we can despatch any “prescription only” medicines (categorised as POM-V). Will my vet charge me for providing a prescription? These may seem to be an additional inconvenience, but this is UK Law. Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions, regardless of the situation. Where can I find more information about Authorised Medications? Don't just take their word for it, though. YuMOVE is the UK’s no.1 veterinary joint supplement brand*, and they help over 2 million dogs globally every year. From a heatwave in January earlier this year -she was desperate and miserable (and so was I). This week - rolling on the beach and generally loving life - itch/rash free.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment