276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ninja: Get Good: My Ultimate Guide to Gaming

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Returning to the historical side of things, Zoughari sets a task of explaining the true origins and elements of Ninjutsu. This book is based on uncovering the myths and legends that surround the martial art. Whether you believe it’s good or bad, the reality is that Ninjutsu has a lot of different accounts about its practices. Even in today’s age, it has a lot of conflicting information about what is legitimate and what is not. Zoughari does a good job of researching the truths and falsehoods that surround Ninjutsu. In the territory of Ixia the government maintains control through the Code of Behaviour, forbidding the practice of magic, but danger lurks in mysterious places...

A young woman joins their ranks, and she helps a young girl who is inspired to train in martial arts herself. Read this to your girls as a story of female empowerment! [picture book, ages 6 and up] Looking both east and west, in bulletins from the past and from far afield, Oliver Burkeman introduces us to an unusual group of people who share a single, surprising way of… Shogun: A Shogun was often one of the military governors of Japan from 1192 to 1867. It was typically a Daimyo who was able to unite the others in opposition of the emperor.

I’m an autistic unapologetic writing nerd who has spent most of their life using fiction and pop culture to connect better with the world.It has always been the tool, escape, and comfort for me when I feel overwhelmed. As I bite my tongue to keep from monologuing, I always strive to share, introduce, or connect with my passions. Now I use that and my degree in psychology to try to craft worlds that people can feel emotional about in my writing and poetry. Guess who doesn’t like to sleep? Ninjas! And maybe a few kids you know too. This bedtime book is perfect for the can’t-quite-settle-down kiddo who’d like just a little more adventure and fun before lights out. With some funny antics, useful counting, and the help of a sensei, these little ninjas may just close their eyes after all. The degree of interleaving in the sequencing of the questions in the Ninja Skill Books is phased in across the weeks which increases the level of challenge for students steadily over time.

A Ninja picture book full of twists and turns that encourages problem-solving and big-picture thinking. This engaging story will have your child putting together the clues right along with the book! I’m a full-time novelist now, but for twenty-plus years, I was a practicing attorney. I was a business litigator, representing companies that were suing or being sued by other companies. I toiled away in high-rise office buildings, danced around office politics, and got up close and personal views of how people of every stripe navigate their work and lives in the office. I witnessed sexual harassment, bloodless coups, financial scandals, and professional disgrace—but I also enjoyed the support and encouragement and lifelong friendships that can come from collaborative work experiences. I like to think of the office environment as a petri dish to examine the full range of human behavior. For today, October 10th or 10/10, I have 10 ninja books ranging from picture books, early chapter book, chapter books, and young adult. So it’s 10 on 10/10!Kristen had a fresh idea here, but it still folded into my love of adventure and magic and finding out who we are inside. Think of this easy chapter book as a gateway drug for reading for boys who are also gamers. If they love Ninjago — it doesn’t matter what: the lego sets, the TV show, the graphic novel series — just hand them these books. There are only four but they really get boys reading.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment