276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zoo Med BL-10E Floating Betta Log

£6.1£12.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There have been many incidents of betta fish getting wedged inside ornaments and suffocating because they couldn’t make it up to the surface to breathe. Aquarium plants can give your betta fish hours of fun because they are literally like an aquatic jungle gym for your curious creature. To make betta fish feel like it is in its natural habitat, one must choose the right decorations for the tank. If your net is small enough it is perfectly acceptable to put the net into the bag to catch the fish be we find it's easier to just pour the bag through the net.

Floating Betta Log™ | Zoo Med Laboratories, Inc. Floating Betta Log™ | Zoo Med Laboratories, Inc.

I recommend either sanding/filing all edges with sandpaper or a nail file or avoiding items with sharp edges altogether. The system will tell you the expected amount of days it will take for your package to be delivered, pay close attention to this and make the best decision for your new pet. Most serious weather can easily be avoided simply by paying close attention to your local weather forecast. These caves can be stacked, to provide a multi-level apartment complex, but are only appropriate for small fishes, such as bettas, small cichlids and tetras.Make sure your tank has cycled properly before adding your betta so that there are enough beneficial bacteria in the system to keep the tank clean and in balance. When purchasing any new items to put into the tank with your betta, it’s extremely important to make sure there are no sharp edges on them. Sometimes, resin or ceramic ornaments have a few sharp edges as a result of the manufacturing process. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent.

Floating Betta Log – KGTropicals Floating Betta Log – KGTropicals

Since your betta fish will probably move from a small fishbowl to a large tank, it may feel a little intimidated in its new home and will want to hide in its new setting.According to the reviews, it took on an average 5 minutes for the floating log to become its favorite spot in the tank. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Also, some rocks degrade underwater, potentially allowing unwanted salts and minerals to get into the tank water, upsetting the pH level, and compromising water quality. I do have a L/F BN in that tank and she will occasionally catch a fin on the log and rip it a little so I know that it could rip a betta fin. These will provide them lots of options to take a break from their busy aquarium life, and maybe some rambunctious tankmates.

Betta Fish Caves The Six Best Betta Fish Caves

If your home usually is kept below 76 degrees Fahrenheit (most homes are kept between 68 and 71 degrees Fahrenheit), then a submersible aquarium heater may be needed to maintain the proper temperature of your fish tank. I’m not sure what it is about this cave that is just irresistible to try and squeeze themselves into, but then they get stuck and injure themselves trying to get out. Loans to California residents made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.It is familiar to him and I don't think moving him to the spare room would necessarily be good for him. As for floating logs, I have never tried them, but I do use fake logs with three or four openings at the bottom of the tank which most of my betta appreciate. Often considered as starter pets, bettas do require proper care and maintenance to thrive and live healthy, enriched lives.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment