276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Don't Worry, Be Happy: A Child’s Guide to Dealing With Feeling Anxious

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this lavishly illustrated book, the words to Bobby McFerrin's brilliant Don't Worry, Be Happy are married to the art of Alexander Calder. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. We and our partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalize content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze our traffic. But when it starts to impact upon our mental and physical well-being it's time to do something about it. Packed with upbeat sayings and carefree quotes, this little book will help you de-stress and see the lighter, brighter side of each and every day.

I believe that this book will be helpful for children especially, so if you have kids, give it to them as a present and help them through their journey.This practical guide for children aged 7–11 combines proven cognitive-behavioural therapy methods and fun and engaging activities, which are interspersed with useful tips, inspirational statements and practical information for parents, to help your child overcome anxiety. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Your child will be guided, with the help of Fiz a friendly and supportive character they can identify with through fun and engaging activities which are interspersed with useful tips, inspirational statements and practical information for parents. Even though this book is meant for kids, I found it really helpful and it gave me something to talk about with my therapist.

After reading it, you’d wonder how a book could be this funny and yet be so inspiring and life-changing. In the same way, Bobby McFerrin's exultant voice and pure melodies remind us that joy and pleasure are ours for the taking. Your child will be guided, with the help of Fiz – a friendly and supportive character they can identify with – through fun and engaging activities which are interspersed with useful tips, inspirational statements and practical information for parents. This book is a compilation of sayings and earnest pieces of advice that have been gathered directly from my respected teacher Shaykh Mufti Saiful Islām Sāhib. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.It's aimed at children aged 7-11 because a lot happens in these years that can impact a child's emotional well-being, not just now but for years to come.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment