276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blackmailed Into Submission (Femdom, Blackmail)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Consensual blackmail fetish is the release of personal information, images, and contact info that could cause drama in the slave's life. Then, once I have the information I need, if you do not comply to My wishes, keeping Me happy, I will use all of this against you until you bend to My will. You will tribute your blackmail goddess for the privilege of receiving these humiliating findom blackmail tasks.

Erotic blackmail, also known as sextortion, is a form of sexual exploitation that employs non-physical forms of coercion to extort sexual favors or money from the subject. Upon submitting your information above, you will be contacted by Me to send some pictures of you to Me. Desires can be different, such as: foot fetish, face sitting, pussy and ass licking, ballbusting, pegging, spanking, to be an ashtray or toilet, etc… And your fucking ass and mouth must obey! As a practicing witch, I will enchant you into submission to fall completely under my spell to obey my every desire.What will YOU be willing to do to keep Me from sending all of your naughty photos and screenshots of your browser history to your friends, relatives, and your boss? I have ways of verifying and reverse engineering everything that is submitted and if you falsify any information, I will find out. And here you are, bound and gagged with a dildo gag, and I'm about to paint your lips and snap a pic.

Beware: Listening to this audio may cause behavior modifications, so do not listen unless you are prepared to accept responsibility for its results. You will have to obey my demands from now on and keep me happy so that I don't ruin your perfect little marriage.

Well if so, and we have communicated or if I have taken over your PC remotely, I may have added you into my Blackmail-fantasy Book. In the midst of our teamviewer sessions, I have looked at your browser history and you have a secret gay fetish. Piggy Jimmy failed to pay yesterday and today because his credit card payment was declined by his bank. You can rest assured that during consensual blackmail play, I always use a predetermined safe word or safe option [i.

Then, spin My wheel to discover what compromising and degrading things I will have you doing and getting photos of to continue to build My file on you. Then I teased her until she gave me links to the social media profiles of some of her friends and ex gfs. The material on this site is considered sexually oriented and/or explicit, which certain people may find offensive or obscene.

open up while I shove this giant dildo in your mouth, and get ready to have one shoved in your ass as well. You want to get closer and closer to me, you tell me more about yourself, give me your personal information, your vanilla social media profiles, your cell number and you don’t realize that every exchange brings you closer to becoming my bm bitch. You will be on the street living in a box after I destroy your life with all of your dirty little secrets. Piggy Jimmy knows I have several very embarrassing videos of him: a recording of an online session of a shemale training him to suck cock and a video of him eating his own cum!

Goddess Anastasia decides to use a closet crossdresser's secret life to her financial advantage when she threatens to expose his double life to his family and friends. Financial blackmail can also be combined with non-financial blackmail for the ultimate consensual blackmail experience. I will open "the book" on you and threaten to share My material on you if you do not comply with My demands. If you do not tell Me what I want to know, I'm going to send this picture out to the media an destroy your life.What choice will you have, because if you don't obey I will let the world know what kind of deviant you are! By entering the site, I am releasing and discharging the owners, providers, creators and host for this site from any and all legal actions that might arise.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment