276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Image RESTored: Tear Down Shame and Insecurity to Experience a Body Image Renovation

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is filled with stories from Rachael's life, advice, Scriptures, coloring pages to meditate on the Scriptures, and plenty of space to process one's thoughts. I found the author’s podcast and have binged just about every episode, so I figured her book had to be just as amazing! Rachel doesn’t just talk to you about your body image but works with you until how you see your body mirrors how God sees you.

Inside these pages, Rachael pulls from her love for the Lord, her training as a counselor, and being a woman who has been there to weave together a beautiful combination of God’s truth, personal reflection, and practical application. Gods view of us, and who He created us to be, is the key to healing, and Rachael’s tools put God front and center in the healing process.The coloring pages are such a great addition- so I can process the message that God is giving me throughout the book while I slow down and rest/pause to color. The big bonuses are the coloring pages at the end of each chapter, all including a Bible verse and video links. I doubt if you’ve read a more transparent and unfiltered book that is sure to change the way you think. The book includes 6 HELPFUL videos that are only about 7-8 minutes each, where the author explains each unit and leads us through an activity. I can't believe what an amazing job Neil has done with a very badly damaged photo of my late sister.

She captures the nuances of self-awareness and recovery while providing a road map for healing the soul. It is designed to help consumers with lightweight requirements while helping professionals save time on difficult restoration requests.We have included a few contemporary images that have been colourised or partially so, colours aren't just for older images, it can make for pleasing results. When we are busy looking over, comparing ourselves to others, we fail to see who God created us to be. Really fantastic service , had an old photo of a photo and they managed to turn it into something amazing. It’s better if you have a small brush and make small strokes instead of painting over giant areas all at once,” says Ramirez. I’ve been saying every year in the festive season, that Photo Restorations make great Christmas gifts!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment