276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Minctong Komi Can't Communicate Cosplay Costume Komi Shoko Campus Uniform Coat, Shirt, Skirt, Bow Tie, Stockings Girl Fashion Garment Halloween Costume

£22.88£45.76Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Komi is the leading character in the light-hearted comedy romance series, which follows the character as she attempts to combat her debilitating social anxiety. The show begins with a young man named Tadano meeting Komi and forming a bond with her, despite her inability to say a single word to him. He promises to help her grow socially, with the goal of getting her to attain 100 friends. This quest is the show's main focus, with each episode following their attempts to pair her up with students across the school, leading to characters like Osana Najime, Ren Yamai, and more joining them along the way. The processing times for presale items are estimated based on the factory's past production experience, we can’t promise it will delay or come out sooner.

Komi Cosplay - Etsy

Awesome guide with a lot of useful information, the info about making your own 3d models really made me realize how much more doable it is than I had thought.” Japanese Anime Kimono Earrings Natural Gemstones 14K Gold Earrings, Hypoallergenic Kawaii Cosplay Earrings, Wedding Earrings, Gift Idea Cosplay is a mix between “costume”&“play” and describes the act of wearing a costume to represent a specific character, style or idea. Your costume can be an everyday outfit, store-bought or even hand made by yourself! Cosplay isn’t defined by quality: Wearing a wig is just as much cosplay as wearing a self-made armor set! Emiru’s Komi Can’t Communicate cosplay comes hot on the heels of Crunchyroll’s 2022 Anime Awards, where the show notably took home the title of Best Comedy.

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Netflix Komi Can’t Communicate is a slice of life anime about a character with severe social anxiety.

Genshin Impact – Uwowo Cosplay Genshin Impact – Uwowo Cosplay

It’s not hard to see why — the show is a riot that opens viewers’ eyes to the realities of people who live with severe social anxiety in a lighthearted, postive framework. I was originally going to wear him to a summer convention but the weather turned out too hot to safely do so I'm going to wait until winter to wear him to a proper con.

Boasting over 1.4 million TikTok fans and over 730k Twitch followers, Emiru has several huge platforms to show off her cosplay skills — and her latest work is definitely attracting some eyeballs. Want to get into cosplay? I put together this handy Starter Bundle that includes everything you will need to begin your journey. My custom cosplay turned out beautiful and to the exact measurements I sent! There were very few premades for the character to begin with and I wanted one of his outfits that was seen on only one of his cards so I only was able to provide one reference to the outfit and it still turned out absolutely perfect.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment