276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ziarat e Ashura : Ziarat Ashura

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

O Abaa Abdullah, I come nearer and seek greater intimacy with Allah, with His Messenger, with Ameerul Moomineen, The reporter asked, “May Allah accept me as ransom for you! What should one who lives in remote regions and cannot come to the tomb on that day do?” O my Allah make me attend to Thy cause, sincerely, in every respect following in Husayn's footsteps, in this world and the hereafter. O Abaa Abdullah, I make peace with those who make their peace with you, I make war on those who go to war against you, till the Day of Judgement.

O my Allah! (All) praise is for Thee (alone); praise of the "Ever-thankful to Thee", who glorify Thee whatever come to pass. (All) praise is for Allah for my deepfelt intense grief.

Why did the Prophet (PBUH) fast on Ashura?

Umar bin Saad, and Shimr, and on the descendants of Abu Sufyaan, on the descendants of Ziyaad, on the descendants of Marwaan, till the Day of Judgement. The main and oldest source that has narrated ziyara Ashura, is Kamil al-ziyarat by Ibn Qulawayh al-Qummi (d 368/978-9). [3] The Author has narrated the text of ziyara from Imam al-Baqir (a). [4] Also, al-Shaykh al-Tusi has narrated this ziyara in his book, Misbah al-mutahajjid [5] through this chain of transmission: Muhammad b. Isma'il b. Buzay' from Salih b. 'Aqaba from his father from Abu Ja'far ( Imam al-Baqir (a)).

Imam al-Sadiq (`a), Safwan added, said to me, “Observe this form of ziyarah and this supplication and use them whenever you visit (the Imam). Surely, I guarantee on behalf of Almighty Allah for any one who says this form of ziyarah and this supplication while visiting the holy tomb or being at a distant place that his visit will be accepted, his efforts will be praiseworthy, his greetings will reach the Imams and will never be screened from them, all his requests will be granted by Almighty Allah whatever they will be, and he will never be disappointed. O Safwan, the Imam (`a) added, I have received this very guarantee for those who use this form of ziyarah when visiting the holy tombs from my father who received it from his father `Ali ibn al-Husayn (`a) who received it from his father al-Husayn (`a) who received it from his brother al-Hasan (`a) who received it from his father the Commander of the Faithful who received it from the Messenger of Allah who received it from Archangel Gabriel who received it from Almighty Allah, Who undertook for any one who would visit Imam al-Husayn (`a) with this form of ziyarah and say this very supplication from the holy shrine or from a distant place that He (i.e. Almighty Allah) Himself should accept his visitation, grant him his requests whatever they would be, and respond to his prayers. Moreover, the visitor should never leave with disappointment; rather, Almighty Allah should make him leave with pleasure and delight of his eye due to settling of his needs, winning Paradise, being manumitted from Hellfire, and being granted the right to intercede for whomever he wishes except those who openly incur the animosity of the Ahl al-Bayt (`a). Almighty Allah, as was maintained by Archangel Gabriel, undertook this pledge and called the angels to witness for it after the angels of His Kingdom had witnessed the same. O Allah’s Messenger, Archangel Gabriel added, Almighty Allah has sent me to carry this pleasant and good tidings to you as well as to `Ali, Fatimah, al-Hasan, al-Husayn, the Imams from your descendants, and your adherents (i.e. Shi`ah) up to the Resurrection Day. Up to the Resurrection Day, you as well as `Ali, Fatimah, al-Hasan, al-Husayn, and your adherents shall be pleased. I disassociate myself from them through Allah and through all of you and I seek nearness to Allah and then to you through love for you and your friends and disassociation with your enemies and from those who want to fight against you and disassociation from their adherents and followers.

The Source of Ziyarat ‘Ashura` and its Authenticity

One of the most virtuous acts of worship on Ashura is to give charity to our Muslim brothers and sisters suffering across the world. You can give your Sadaqah or Zakat with Islamic Relief. What is the history and significance of Ashura? The Battle of Karbala May the curse of Allah be upon the family of Ziyad and the family of Marwan and may the curse of Allah be upon Bani Umayyah. In the Ziyara Ashura, the political movement against the Ahl al-Bayt (a) by launching wars and showing hostility to Shi'a Imams and their authority, has been cursed. The symbols of such movement are counted as Banu Umayya, the progeny of Ziyad, the progeny of Marwan, and 'Ubayd Allah b. Ziyad, 'Umar b. Sa'd and Shimr have been mentioned by name. The main objective of this political movement was to gain power in whatever way possible. In all parts of the Ziyara Ashura, this movement has been cursed and complete disassociation from them has been affirmed; moreover, in the two ending phrases, this curse has been generalized so that it includes all oppressors who denied Prophet Muhammad (s) and the Ahl al-Bayt (a) from their rights. The objective of such curse is that Muslims should follow the command of God to disassociate themselves from the movement that oppressed the progeny of Prophet Muhammad (s) and those who were against the establishment of an Islamic government based on Imama and Wilaya, and to coordinate their direction with that of Prophet Muhammad (s) and his progeny (a).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment