276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lemon Cake - Nintendo Switch

£20.19£40.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We create PREMIUM HANDMADE CAKES and serve to READING, West London, Wokingham, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Windsor, Marlow, Slough, Bracknell, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Ascot, Henley On Thames, Theale, Camberley, Newbury, Uxbridge, Richmond, Hounslow . Lay the straight edge of your red fondant on one edge of your cake, butting it right up against the black fondant. Using your hand or a fondant smoother, work your blue fondant into place, where the top and sides of the controller portion of your cake are fully wrapped.

It may be good for sticky parts, but less good for molding (it sticks to the fingers and knife cuts are not clear), so I would not recommended using too much of it. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Make sure to bake these on a sheet pan lined on the edges with shortening and a piece of parchment paper on the bottom to prevent the cake from sticking.A white ambulance with a red 6-branch star on it, originally facing right and rotated 90 degrees to the right.

They help us give you the best possible experience, continually improve our sites and provide you with offers that are tailored to your interests. I am a purger by nature, so I love that I can just take a picture of remembrance and not feel bad that I don’t want it taking up space in my house. All our cakes are infused with Vanilla Syrup, filled with our Smooth Buttercream and covered with White or Milk Chocolate ganache unless your chosen cake is stated otherwise.Please be aware that some our cakes and/or models may contain cocktail sticks and spray toppers contain food-safe modelling wires so please take all necessary precautions before consuming!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment