276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TP-Link Deco X68 AX3600 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System, Tri-Band Wi-Fi, AI-Driven Mesh, Up to 7,000 sq ft Coverage, 4-7 Bed Room, Compatible with Amazon Alexa, With TP-Link HomeShield's kit, Pack of 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The modem my ISP provided is Wifi 5 and gets me about 250mbps download and 150mbps upload when transferring file. Immediately when opening the box, you’re met some simple steps to get the system set up printed right on the accessory box. DDoS protection is a standard feature on most routers (even non-mesh models), why is it behind a paywall here?

All your connected devices are listed on the 'Overview' page, where you can set custom names/icons and view the current network traffic. For those who want a simple way to get a mesh system setup for their home Wi-Fi 6 network, the TP-Link x68 really has made it very easy. AI-Driven Mesh: Intelligently learns the network environment to provide ideal WiFi unique to your home. Some security features which should arguably be free (and are in some of their their cheaper models) require a subscription. If TP-Link addresses the excessive data transmission (and perhaps improve the app's interface), the Deco X68 would be easy to recommend.Tri-band gives the Deco X68 a dedicated 5 GHz band for communication between stations, so network speeds aren't reduced on the secondary units. Netgear also makes the Nighthawk MK83, which contains a router and two nodes with AX3600 speeds matching the Deco X68, though quite a bit more expensive. It also works with 4×4 MU-MIMO, so all the available antennas on your devices can be used for extra bandwidth. Anyway, long story short, our internet plan covers us up to around 400 mbps, but I am not getting that from the four Deco X50s. After that, you should have no problems getting it set up, even if you've never set up a router before.

The TP-Link Deco X68 can support a large number of connected devices, making it ideal for homes with multiple smartphones, tablets, laptops, smart TVs, and other smart devices. Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away on the Deco app, including seeing all connected devices, prioritizing your own, setting up a guest network, and more. Armed with AI-Driven Mesh, Deco X68 delivers smart WiFi that follows you wherever you are, without interruption. I’ve tried extenders before, and while they are affordable, the need to connect to a separate network make can them very frustrating.In some reviews I read you literally need to have them in the same room, more or less, and positioned in a way that they can "see" each other. It's one of the cheapest tri-band mesh network systems currently available, and it has a few features not common in some competing devices, like the (limited) web panel and two Ethernet ports on each node. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The tri-band connection means that your mesh can deliver content to your device at full speed without needing to share bandwidth with the mesh link. It's a confusing catch-all page for various security and performance features, including device prioritization and changing the Wi-Fi broadcast channel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment