276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Powder, Translucent, 9 g (Pack of 1)

£27.78£55.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Translucent powder. The original beauty filter for the face! Light and silky, it creates an invisible veil over skin, cutting shine, minimizing pores and leaving skin looking velvety and smooth. It also is the secret to long-lasting, perfect makeup. When it comes to pressed powder, you really can use it however you see fit. You might want to apply it alone as your sole form of coverage, all over a liquid foundation, or just as a final step on certain areas to even out any shine.

Personally I went for the latter, taking a targeted complexion brush and sweeping Maybelline's Fit Me Powder across my nose, chin, and forehead. It blends evenly, sits nicely, and the wear was surprisingly excellent (I was expecting it to crease). Because it’s finely milled, it makes a great base for eyeshadow, too. Honestly, this powder gave me what can only be described as extremely smooth, velvety skin. I think the secret was in my light application, but I loved the way the product gave me soft, matte coverage without flattening my skin. I think using a small brush is a great way to conceal areas of concern without counteracting a dewy foundation or glassy highlighter (think of it as the best of both worlds).

Pharmacy product

Take a big, fluffy face brush and dust it on after you've applied your makeup. Chin, cheeks, forehead, nose—anywhere you want to last long and look flawless. Traditionally, it goes all over the face, but in this era of fresh, dewy skin, strategic powder placement looks more modern. Dot on the nose, or chin, anywhere that tends to gather grease, or where you need coverage to last longer. Maybelline’s Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder isn’t a product I’d typically reach for, but given I’m a huge fan of the line's liquid products, I was 100% willing to give it a go. I also experience shininess from time to time (hi, hormones) so I’m keen on any complexion product that promises to leave skin more smooth and matte. The fact it’s only a few dollars more than my daily oat cappuccino is a huge plus as well.

I will point out that the Maybelline Fit Me Powder has both translucent and pigmented options, so the latter would work really well all over to amp up coverage. Just keep adding light layers until you’re happy with the finish. It does contain talc, which I was a little worried would clog my pores. But given it’s only something I’d use on occasion on top of other makeup and SPF products, I threw caution to the wind and just hoped for the best.

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Powder face makeup. Mattifies and leaves a poreless-looking finish with long-lasting shine control.

Pressed powder is face powder that has been compressed into a compact. Whereas loose powder is literally loose and therefore messy and hard to carry in your purse, pressed powder is just the thing to carry with you at all times for touch-ups on the go. Many powders are designed to cut shine and therefore absorb oil, but dry skin has slightly different needs. Look for a simple, mineral-based loose powder like Lasting Fix Banana Powderor Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder. Both will give skin a poreless, even finish without making it feel dry.When I was a teen, I was a big fan of face powder—so much so that I’d bring it with me everywhere, touching up the matte finish on my nose at every opportunity. But now that I'm a little older, I prefer makeup that’s lighter and more radiant—partly to diffuse fine lines, but also because I can’t really be bothered with 101 steps. Ideal for normal to oily skin, this long-lasting powder leaves a natural, poreless-looking finish with long-lasting shine control. Perlite Mineral technology absorbs oil to mattify skin, while pores virtually disappear thanks to blurring micro-powders. Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup. This lightweight foundation mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment