276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked Women: a spanking fiction box set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Members of the Kayapo tribe block the BR163 highway during a protest outside Novo Progresso in Para state, Brazil. Enjoy this journal, and to all of you, I say, take care, keep safe and behave yourselves, Young Ladies, or else.

This might range, Little Miss Naughty Lady, from just being extremely sassy to being haughty and/arrogant, to lying to me. She is willing to participate in videos after the initial spanking, though I hope to have someone there to take pics of her being spanked for her first time. The misbehaving woman also, at times, acts like a spoiled brat of a naughty girl needing firm handed attention. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, I do travel from time to time and have had to discipline misbehaving ladies of other men before.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I witnessed stingingly hard slaps being administered to my friends at an elementary age growing up and sometimes with a belt. Starting out slowly going from one cheek to the other, and, down the middle, I spanked her approximately 100 times. When I introduced myself, naturally, I also gave my other nickname, "The BratSpanker," which brought a twinkle to the eye of the lady, and, a, "What was that? I also am seriously considering doing videos, as soon as I can learn about any and all legal issues involved.

e., speeding, not using turn signal when changing lanes, brushing hair while driving, applying makeup while driving, tailgating, "flipping off" other drivers, to name just a few. With nervous flippancy, she kept giggleing, until I let her know that before I spank her she will have a SOHF (Sense of Healthy Fear) for me and my ability to discipline her. This attractive, dark haired, standing 5' 8" tall knows, already, that her protests will fall on deaf ears once I have decided that she is going to be spanked. Scolding her, I told her that it was obvious to me that she has been allowed to get away with far too much for far too long a time, already, and that it was time for me to give her the spanking she needs so badly. She also knows that she will be scolded throughout the spanking, and, will be receiving cornertime after the spanking.As I do, I tell him I’d like him to do something for me … I’d like him to leave me with marks so I have something to look at while he’s away.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment