276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Making Faces

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The answer is always the same when it comes to Amy Harmon's books. Both. I am not sure anything I'll say will do justice to Making Faces. It was a contradiction, sunny days swimming in a lake and nights full of nightmares, a song of mourning and hope that stirred a whirlwind of emotions that could be released only through tears, a lament and an ode to beauty. Beauty that can be found within, in caring, and giving and sharing. And honoring those you left behind by living life to the fullest. It was inspirational. Devastating. And undoubtedly, soul-gripping. In a town when everyone knows each other and things don’t remain hidden for very long, Fern is love with Ambrose since she was a little kid and he helped her with a spider’s funeral. But Fern never thought that she could be pretty enough for him and so she kept her feelings secret. adj a face measure/solution/tactic→ eine Maßnahme/ Lösung/Taktik, die dazu dient, das Gesicht zu wahren Please go into this book with an open heart and I guarantee you will be changed. I haven't got the words to sum up what this beautiful story is about. But I will say that this book is a story of love, life, tragedy and finding the beauty inside those we meet in our lives. There's a lesson to be learned from this book, go be taught.

You need to read this. It took me months but finally I recommended this book to every single one of my friends. Ambrose Young is the kind of guy that everybody loves. The guys want to be him and the girls just want him. He's the high school wrestling star, destined to do great things. On top of that, he's extremely attractive and popular. Yet, there is a softer, more romantic side to Ambrose that few people ever get to see. It’s sad. It made me cry (a lot) but it didn’t feel manipulative. It wasn’t some contrived plot I was supposed to feel sad about.

The importance of ‘all about me’ activities.

A face in many planes, as if the carver had whittled and modelled and indented to see how far he could go —Willa Cather Fern has become one of my favorite heroines. The other day a friend asked me if I could be any female book character who would I be...I would be Fern. I loved her grace and passion and her ability to love unconditionally.

A great book by an incredible and influential legend. It focuses on makeup photography and tutorials. This book is great for beginners who want to get a brief but informative look into the makeup industry.You read and didn't like it? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU... Ahem. I mean everyone has different tastes right? Okay, it'll hurt my feelings but I can accept that. Just take into account I'm in love with this book, please don't be mean in your review, you can always say why you didn't like it without being mean. As our Face Template is an outline, children will have to fill it in by drawing their hair, eye-brows, eyes, nose, and mouth. If they wear earrings or glasses, then these items could also be included. While this book was not particularly surprising, I absolutely loved it. It was everything that I expected from Amy Harmon. I fell in love with these characters and could not stop listening to this story. I listened to the entire book, straight through, in one day. I was absolutely consumed by it. Hands-down, this is one of my best reads for the year! I loved it! But slowly, Fern and Bailey together break through Ambrose’s walls and he opens to them, slowly regaining his self confidence, re-entering society. I must admit that this story's raw power and heartbreaking scenarios had me in an almost constant fit of tears. But it was a beautiful cry fest. I cried for a Fern — for believing she was so incredibly insignificant because of her unremarkable appearance. I cried for Ambrose's quiet strength, humility, and decency—which was all I saw in both his beautiful and "beastly" state. And for Bailey — who so desperately craved becoming a hero, never realizing he was one all along.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment