276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Call of the Spanked Bottom: Six stories of M/F bare bottom discipline (Stories Of Spanked Women)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Boy, was I wrong! The demise of her spanking brush seemed to anger Mother even further, and reaching down, she removed the hard-soled sandal from her right foot. Then she proceeded to thrash me into the next week. When she went to catch the bus now, it was wiggle of a young woman. Even the man with the bowler hat who sat in the same seat every day started to smile, and greet her with a tipping of the hat. She had no idea that he began to see her differently, she just assumed it was cordial familiarity with a regular person he saw on the bus.

A Spanking From Daddy - The Handprints A Spanking From Daddy - The Handprints

This is a story version of one of the true real life spankings as told to me by a delightful lady who went to a Girls Grammer School and was kept in line at home by a slipper wielding mother, who used it on her daughters bare bottom… Often! After a while, Kate called to the three of us: “OK, kids, time to head home let’s go!” Denise and I ran over to her promptly, but Kristie was having too much fun on the monkey bars and was not ready to leave. Her Mom told her a second time that it was time to go. Kris Sometimes, a whole class could get a ‘double stripe’ for rowdiness. Then, if you just got a single stripe on top of that, you were for it. A bit unfair, but this was Anne’s situation. I had also accumulated three stripes this way myself a couple of times, but for some reason escaped with just a telling-off. I married Jason in the mid 80s, and at the time his son Steven had just turned five years old. Jason’s ex had a big drug problem so he had had custody of the boy since they broke up, when Steven was just two. In the end, my birthday spanking lasted just shy of 13 minutes although, as before, there were several breaks for conversation. However, Mum had a bigger surprise for me.

About Me

From the very first visit to the Girl’s Grammer School, it was made clear that corporal punishment was used. After a tour of the school looking at laboratories, home economic rooms and such like, the new girls were sat, with their Mums. At the end of the ‘Inroductory Speech’ by the Headmistress. It was made perfectly clear that corporal punishment was used to keep any naughty girl in line, and that parents had to sign a consent form to say that they agreed with the school’s Disciplinary Code of Conduct. This caused a mumbling stir in the Assembly Hall and the loins of many girls, as Mummy’s turned to whisper to their child.

my birthday – Maman: spanking memories: mothers Bared for my birthday – Maman: spanking memories: mothers

This was a further bombshell – I’d never been told to take my trousers down for any punishment before. I just stood there transfixed, my heart in my mouth. I was definitely having a huge adrenalised reaction, and I froze like an animal caught in headlights. I held out my hand, albeit with a dollop of attitude, but Aunt Pam said: ““You silly boy! I’m not going to cane your hands – there’s far too much risk of injury, especially as you play the piano. There’s only one place God has decreed that naughty boys should be punished, and that’s on the bottom.” I got no mercy, and in the end Mother put her hands on the waistband of my trousers and pulled them down herself. For a moment my underpants stayed where they were. But this false hope was dashed as she placed her fingers inside the waistband of my pants and yanked them down to my knees. It was a week after the funeral when I finally mustered the courage to enter Lucille’s study, to search for the discipline agreement I wrote all those years ago. Lucille had a growing business in commercial accounting that she ran out of our home. She left her business to her younger sister, Vera, who was doing similar work, and I did not want Vera to happen inadvertently upon our discipline agreement when she searched through Lucille’s business accounts and records. That was a part of our relationship I would not want to share with anyone, and most certainly not with Vera.Father obviously told Mother, who in turn told my brother and sister that I was the one responsible for their sore bottoms and a week of early bedtimes. Not surprisingly, my siblings gave me the cold shoulder for a very long time afterwards. Slight of stature Vera may be, but she is what would be called “wiry” in a man—strong and athletic in a compact frame. I managed to stifle further outcry for the next dozen spanks, but Vera was applying the paddle with at least as much authority as Lucille ever did. Eventually I could no longer keep my distress under control, and I began to beg and plead for her to stop. When this had no effect, I cried out and promised to mend my ways. The paddling proceeded unabated. I ultimately surrendered completely and lay sobbing in submission as Vera continued to apply spank after burning spank to my naked and defenseless bottom. asking for a spanking Bedroom Submission Callipygous Commentary Dressed For Spanking erotic spanking F/M paddling Flashing foolishness Highly Spankable lingerie Love Our Lurkers Day Memories Men in Panties Paddles paddling panties Political Commentary Potpourri Schoolgirl paddlings school paddlings spanked in panties spanking spanking bench Spanking Parties Stories switching Uncategorized White Panties wtf Archives The shop assistant was indeed a W.I. member, and knew the women in the village. Mummy knew that it would soon be common knowledge that she was now armed. On the second day, things took an unexpected turn, while we were all at a neighbourhood playground. Kristie was playing on the jungle gym, while Denise and I took turns on the slide. Kate and Dad sat at a nearby picnic table, talking and watching us.

Spanked, a romance fiction | FictionPress Safe and Soundly Spanked, a romance fiction | FictionPress

Smoothing her dress over her stinging bottom, she followed him downstairs, determined to be the gracious hostess he expected. By now really embarrassed, I went a bit further up the garden so I couldn’t hear the rest of the conversation, but then my mother shouted at me: “Simon! Come here!” I began a half-hearted attempt at straightening things up, but I couldn’t get into it, and I ended up sitting mindlessly on the couch in front of the TV for most of the rest of the afternoon. There wasn’t anything interesting on, but it didn’t really matter. His conviction carried to her ears, and she smiled from her heart. Her small soft hand, firm in his grasp, he pointed at the signature of her naked curves imprinted on their soaring glass.

LSF Sites

Now!” Vera demanded, “or this little incriminating document may find its way to an ad in the evening paper.” I can’t, can’t I?” Vera said, a glint of purpose in her eye. “Shall we put that statement to the test?” It was then that the recent thought of the normality beyond the house returned, and Mummy noticed the bedroom window open. It was a secret no more, the sound of this spanking would travel! In a strange way it encouraged Mummy. Who stopped. I countered by saying that I was too old to be spanked, and asked what would happen if I simply refused to submit to the punishment, as she wasn’t my parent nor my teacher. This was actually very untypical and rather daring of me – but Aunt Pam simply said that I was most certainly not too old to be spanked. “Boys are at their naughtiest in their teens – they need more spanking rather than less as they get older!” she said.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment