276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moroccanoil Shampoo & Conditioner Half-Liter Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's now an internationally recognised brand that's sold in over 65 countries around the world, and its haircare range includes over 50 different products, with further lines of Moroccanoil skincare also available. Since I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner, my bleached hair is in the best condition of its life. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. If you're keen to try a luxurious hair treatment that fuses contemporary science with traditional natural ingredients, explore the Moroccanoil haircare range today. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

Argan oil is a natural ingredient with high levels of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that have been used by women in the Mediterranean for years. I first used this in my hair salon and brought it that very same day as I love the smell and feel of my hair afterwards I have blonde hair so it is very damaged and wispy, but after using the shampoo I can see a really good difference.

Shampoo: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum/Fragrance, Lactamide Mea, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Sodium Sarcosinate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xylitol, Polyquaternium-7, Glucose, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Anhydroxylitol, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Xylitylglucoside, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Pca, Peg-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Lauric Acid, Ethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Linoleic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool. Ideal for hair weakened by colour, chemical processing or heat-styling, Moroccanoil’s Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Duo works to revive hair’s appearance as part of your regular hair-washing routine.

An argan oil-infused conditioner formulated to gently detangle, improve manageability and enhance hair’s shine. Conditioner: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Acetamide Mea, Canola Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Leaf Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Bud Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Citric Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-37, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal. Been using Moroccanoil products for quite some time now, shampoo and conditioner are gentle on the hair and the oil leaves the hair feeling soft and hydrated, not at all greasy.A shampoo infused with argan oil, keratin and fatty acids, thatmoisturises hair as it cleanses to helpimprove manageability. Tal underwent an argan oil treatment in a salon in Tel Aviv which delivered instant results, and she knew that she had to bring this product home with her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment