276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Off Limits Rule: A Romantic Comedy (It Happened in Nashville Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I already hated the cheat sheet but thought I’d give this author a second chance, (I actually hated this book for the same reasons I hated the cheat sheet). The beauty of this novel is that it contains many short stories that entertain the readers from the very first page to till the last word of the novel. Drew however, was so stuck in his impression of who he knew Cooper to be and couldn’t get pass that. Those two seconds of heart-in-my-throat free fall made me realize something: I don’t push myself enough.

The Off Limits Rule: A Romantic Comedy (It Happened in The Off Limits Rule: A Romantic Comedy (It Happened in

Honestly I loved the female main character, she was so funny and had a great personality but I didn’t really care all that much about the romance. Also I felt VERY betrayed that no where in the description did it say that main character was a single mom. He was also in a bad breakup and needed a fresh start and has been living the bachelor lifestyle ever since. It's okay though, because we've always been close and I think I'm going to have fun living with him again.She’s awkward but she’s not ditzy, she’s confident but not that sleek, smooth kind of way ugh she’s perfect. The first in a new series – we’re now in Nashville after we had our fill of Charleston – The Off Limits Rule is a brother’s best friend, single parent, slow burn, closed door romance that will have you giggling, swooning and just generally falling head over heels in love. I know some people enjoyed this book a lot and at some parts I see why, but for me it just didn’t do it.

The Off Limits Rule (It Happened in Nashville, book 1) by The Off Limits Rule (It Happened in Nashville, book 1) by

Lucy has been through a tough time, and when she has to go live with her brother, she feels like a failure. Only she's so busy shutting down his attempts to explain his reasoning that I'm all, "okay, maybe she's not one. Ofc, in this fantasy book world, the hero takes one look at her and is instantly spouting lines about how she's SO DIFFERENT. Lucy is funny, quirky and relatable, and I enjoyed her courage when she was down and out after her last relationship failed.And then she meets her brother’s best friend, Cooper, who just so happens to be god’s gift to womankind and all her promises to focus on herself and stay away from men suddenly becomes too hard and complicated. I’m guessing it has something to do with that paragraph-long text she sent me—the one I’ve literally read thirty times because it’s so freaking cute I can’t stand it.

Review: The Off Limits Rule (Sarah Adams) – A Novel Glimpse

He suddenly realized that he shouldn't have strung her along all those years and that all of the other women were just nothing in comparison to the woman he had a ONS with (and never even bothered to be nice to). Me gusta que sea madre soltera (el padre es un hdp que no merece ser nombrado) y que no lo romanticen, ella al principio estaba segura que iba a odiar a su pequeño pero luego de conocerlo simplemente lo amó.Literally everyone knows that they want each other, but for Drew’s sake, they’re holding it together. She’s a hairdresser - her job literally requires some sort of being on-trend, and moms, even singles ones, can totally do that. I did find Lucy to be a bit cheesy at times, but I’ve come to expect that from fmcs in Sarah Adam's books.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment