276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moco De Gorila Gel Extreme Hold 340g (Yellow)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Find sources: "Swarfega"– news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR ( May 2013) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) Perfect for both natural and chemically treated hair, Ampro’s non-greasy formula adds just enough shine and moisture (I see you, silk protein and olive oil), leaving your hair with finished edges that will stay in place all day. I spent my advance on that bus and took it on a book tour of schools and festivals, talking to people about heartbreak, shame, mental health and careers.

The micro diffuser nozzle distributes it evenly to finish off your style, making it easy to brush out afterwards. This one is great for those who want a firm hold but with a natural look. Remember to deep condition your hair after using the product so that you can counteract the drying effect of the alcohol. Pros and cons of Gorilla Snot gel for curly hair This gel has been around for a long time and is very popular with a lot of caucasian people who wear punk hairstyles.

Gorilla-Snot has seen extraordinary success with the U.S. Military and Allied Forces which has led to substantial contracts including supplying Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom and the on-going post invasion efforts to rebuild the infrastructure of Iraq. This edge gel has sweet almond oil in it, so it flattens those baby hairs but doesn’t damage them at the same time. Once cured, Gorilla-Snot is odorless, colorless, non-slippery, water resistant, ultraviolet-ray resistant, non-flammable and is human, animal, marine life and vegetation safe. Since a very small amount goes a long way, Gorilla Snot is very cost-efficient too. The single jar that it comes in will last a very long time even if you use it regularly.

It contains a laundry list of chemicals like Methylchloroisothiazolinone (I had a hard time typing it, please don’t try to make me pronounce it).

Our expert dust control representatives can answer any question you might have but before they do, here are the 10 most important things to remember about Gorilla-Snot:

If you have curly natural hair, it can be used to hold down edges or can be used throughout your hair to keep a style. If you take a good look at the ingredients bellow you will notice that it’s not really what you would call a safe product to be used daily. You’ll want to take your time to remove all of it and deep condition to restore moisture to your hair and counteract the drying effects of Gorilla Snot.This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Even with normal hair, you will want to use other products to counteract the drying effect of the alcohol in this product. If your goal is to create a design with your edges, you'll want to use more of a gel-like formula, like Gorila Snot," Redway explains. "Once the gel is evenly applied, then you can easily work your edges into the shape you want." A US inspection found the product to contain products that produce smog, more than what’s legally allowed anyways.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment