276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alpha Place Deluxe

£11.92£23.84Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alpha Place’ was intended, in parts, as a reintroduction, or as a full-blown introduction for fans just jumping on the wave. It was definitely a Youngs Teflon project. I always say Youngs Teflon was the first artist who made me start listening to projects in their entirety — I used to just listen to songs, but I think it might have been GMT 2, with all the dope samples, that made me look at rap in a different light. Goods that are faulty or sent in error must be returned to Crash Records Limited, 35 The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 6PU within 7 working days of the item being received by the customer. I don’t know, but I do think I’m in a weird-but-interesting position. The guys that I’m starting to sit next to now, they came out before me and were known before me — like, when they were doing their thing, I was there, but I wasn’t considered one of them. Now I’m kind of considered one of them, but I’m also considered one of the newer guys as well. I like the position and I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better one. It’s almost like the patience I had to have waiting to be considered with my age mates has given me a better position — a position over them almost.

The first time you realised your song with DC, “ Bobby & Rowdy ”, was one of the best UK rap collabs of all time… Alpha Place’] was meant to be ‘Killmatic’ but with the drill sonics,” he explains. “The same way ‘Killmatic’ is an intro to me, ‘Alpha Place’ is like an origin story too. For those who are just finding me, they might not know much about where I grew up, how I grew up. It was meant to be called ‘Drillmatic’ in relation to the first project, but it was too on the nose. I wanted something more subtle. I’m trying to do more for No Days Off,” he says, referencing the clothing brand and creative collective of which he is head honcho. “We want to have a foot in the door of Fashion Week, all of them. I wanna act, I wanna produce more for artists. I didn’t always have these wishes — growing up, this is the kind of stuff I liked — but music has opened up so much for me. I can move forward now knowing that there are no limitations.” He performed in front of an audience for the first time at age 16 or 17, at an open mic night hosted by Regent Studios in South Kilburn.Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment