276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MOOPOPS - Pot Tops. 2 Reusable Silicone Tops specifically Designed to fit Standard Yoghurt and Cream pots. (Bright)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The last thing we want is for you to receive your MOOPOPS only to find out that they don't fit. If the brand you prefer isn't shown in the image above please use our guide and measure your pots. You may be wondering whether this change will affect the freshness of our delicious yogurt, which is why we’ve put together this handy guide. Read on to find out our top storage tips! But why a large and small together....I just wanted a large. Two larges would have been fine. And whilst these are fine M&S do something similar and much cheaper.

So it works but it's not good value because you get one thing you don't want and there are cheaper alternatives So. Do they work. Yes. Are they a good solution to the plastic top not being included to reduce plastic waste. Yes. That being said, we don’t want to worry you with woes on yogurt freshness. Which is why we’ve popped together our tops tips on how to get the most from your pot. Long Ropey Viili Heirloom Yogurt Dehydrated / Dried Room Temperature Mesophilic Probiotic Culture Good Bacteria StarterTRAVEL LUNCH BOX, Enamel Bowl, Reusable Lunch Box, No Plastic Tupper Wear Eco Friendly Lunch Box With Plastic Lid, Lightweight Enamel Pot

Glass Jar Lids ~ DIY Blank Gift Jar Lids ~ Paintable Bamboo Lids w/ Seal ~Upcycle Oui Yogurt Jars ~ Eco Friendly Jar Savers ~ SustainableI have been a loyal customer of Yeo Valley. Ever since they remove the plastic lid, yogurt comes off as soon as I open them.I'm puzzled by the decision to remove the lid completely instead of using recyclable plastic lid. It's frustrating to buy yogurt only end up discarding it without even finishing half.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment