276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alesis Sample Pad 4 - Compact Percussion and Sample Triggering Instrument with 4 Velocity Sensitive Pads, 25 Drum Sounds and SD/SDHC Card Slot

£76£152.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SamplePad features 25 of the most common percussion sounds, including cowbell, bongos and clave, allowing you to get playing without having to arrange any samples. Trigger In

While this may not be on the level of the Roland V-Drum module, having two velocity layers per pad allows you to play more dynamically with your sounds. If you’re confused by what this means, allow me to explain. I recorded live hits from one of my acoustic drum sets and loaded samples of that onto this device. It worked fairly nicely, though I wasn’t amazed when using an external hi-hat controller. Switching between kits when using only the internal sounds is very fast, so that’s something else to keep in mind. Pre-Set Kits: The Alesis SamplePad 4 has 10 pre-set kits already loaded onto it, so you can start playing as soon as it arrives. There are also other options for recording the audio out of the device, so you can point him towards https://www.electronicdrumadvisor.com/record-electronic-drums/ for more information if he’s not sure. I’m sure he can look into that later himself!

With the SamplePad's easy-to-use interface, you won't be rifling through endless submenus and categories to find the sound your looking for. Simply strike the pad you want to change, dial to the sound you want and you're done. If you discover a great combination of sounds you want to keep together, simply designate it as a kit and the SamplePad will save it for easy recall anytime you want. Features This cookie stores user-like settings for the chat system provider, which are required for our online chat service. Trusted Shops If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered

However, from using it, it feels like the firmware update just automatically reduced the sensitivity of the problematic pads. When I manually increased the sensitivity again, the cross-talk issues persisted for me.The default setting of the drum pad is to turn off after idling for 30 minutes. This can easily be turned off using the "options" menu. Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years in the event of an item becoming faulty It’s so small and compact that it is perfect for live performances. Not only is it portable enough to take it to you for gigs, but the LED illumination will make it much easier to ensure that you hit the right pad, even if you’re using another percussion machine or turntables at the same time. The SamplePad 4 is extremely easy to use. Load your choice of samples onto an SD card in the correct

Built-in Library of Sounds: The Alesis SamplePad 4 comes already loaded with 25 of the most common and requested drum sounds. The Alesis SamplePad Pro is an instrument with big features at an extremely reasonable price. It can serve as a good entry into electronic drum pads, but with some issues. Hi, yes, the SamplePad Pro is a decent option if he’s limited on space. However, if he wants to really learn drums then I’d recommend getting pedals as well, as otherwise he will only be able to play with his hands. The Alesis SamplePad 4 is an all-in-one percussion pad that will suit anyone who is looking for a drum pad. Despite its small size, it can offer you up to 512 sounds and 91 drum kits, which is exactly what you want from a drum pad.

What Makes Our Sales Engineers Great?

Right-out-the-box, SamplePad 4 doesn’t disappoint. Preloaded with a built-in library of the 25 most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds, mapped across 10 ready-to-play kits, SamplePad 4 offers immediate creative potential from the get-go! Customise your Sound In 3 Easy Steps

Importing samples is as simple as dropping them to an SD card and plugging it into your Sample Pad 4. The samples need to be in the root directory of your card. Is cross-talk really an issue with this device? The answer is that it depends. You may have to avoid using the particular problematic pads if you’re looking for a lot of sensitivity in your playing. Otherwise, it might be fine. You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna or V12 may need to look at the application in more detail. Let’s say you’re importing a snare sample to your sample pad. In terms of dynamics of playing a snare drum, think of two velocity layers as two different volume hits.

Specifications

Based on years of providing digital drummers with the sounds they demand, Alesis loaded up the SamplePad 4 with a set of 25 of the most commonly requested drum and percussion samples out there, ensuring that you're off to a good start from the moment you plug it in. These sounds even come arranged into 10 useful preset kits. What's more, it couldn't be easier to add your own samples to your SamplePad 4. Just connect it to your Mac or Windows PC via USB, insert an SD/SDHC card up to 32GB in capacity, and you're ready to load up to 512 samples in up to 89 user-defined drum kits. And thanks to its onboard processing, the SamplePad 4 will even let you tune and add reverb to your sounds. Alesis SamplePad 4 Electronic Percussion Instrument Features: This sample pad contains many different in-built drum kits and sounds. These range from acoustic sounds, electronic hits, and world music to musical synth pads. In practice, importing sounds turns out to be a relatively smooth process. Once a sound is selected from the card it takes a few seconds to load into the pad, and when you’ve filled all your pads with suitable sounds and set the parameters as you want them, you can save the kit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment