276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Giles & Posner EK4082G Deep Fill Pie Maker – Double Non-Stick Pie Making Machine, Electric Twin XL Pies 9cm Diameter & 7cm Depth, Easy Clean, Crimping Edge, Homemade Sweet/Savoury Pies, 900 W

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Clean in between batches: In my experience, a lot of fat can seep out of the pastry during cooking, and my model collects quite a bit of hot fat around the edges after each batch. Neither too deep for a mince pie nor too shallow for a warming pork pie, this non-stick option serves as a brilliant middle ground. I do this for my kids so that I have a stash of ready-made pies to reheat for a quick snack or lunch. Practical: If you regularly make sweet and/or savoury pies, you might find that your pie maker will be used more often than not. Brown the beef in small batches, and use a slotted spoon to remove the browned meat to a large bowl.

Giles and Posner EK4082G Deep Fill Pie Maker | Wilko

If you know in advance that you are going to freeze the pies, I recommend undercooking them somewhat, i. But you could, of course, go the traditional route and use shortcrust pastry for the bottom and puff pastry for the lid.I'm a Swiss-Australian based in Zurich and I love to cook fast and easy meals for my family, using fresh and seasonal ingredients. Some sources believe the word ‘pie’ derives from ‘magpie’ – a bird known for collecting odd bits and bobs to create a cosy nest. Prep everything in advance: Once the pie maker is hot, you should have all of your ingredients and components prepared, all ready to be assembled. Deep-fill pan: if you’re looking to make a hearty pie for a Sunday roast or mid-week dinner, you’ll want to purchase a pie maker with a deep-fill pan to ensure there’s enough room for a decent amount of filling. Over 300 yummy sweet, savory and vegetarian pies, pastries and snacks to make at home in your pie maker machine.

Pie Maker Meat Pies with step-by-step photos | Eat, Little Bird Pie Maker Meat Pies with step-by-step photos | Eat, Little Bird

To convert from cups to grams, and vice-versa, please see this handy Conversion Chart for Basic Ingredients. Once the pies are cooked to your liking, serve immediately or keep them warm in an oven at 150°C ( 300°F). Unlike in the USA, delicious, filled pastry parcels featuring delicate crimping and golden-brown crusts are synonymous with all things savoury.The pie maker recipe below uses the same beef and Guinness filling as that for my Classic Meat Pies. In fact, what I often do in winter is turn leftover beef stews into meat pies; my Beef Bourguignon meat pies are very popular in my family! If you’re in the market for a dessert pie maker, however, it’s important to go for a shallower dish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment