276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Dalmore 12 Year Old Single Malt Whisky, 70cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If it took me on a steam train journey through the hills and lochs to get me to the pineapple upsidedown cake, which sadly wasn't lightly christened with any cinnamon, nutmeg or dusted chocolate that I so wanted to experience from this, I'd have probably marked it higher than the Lagavulin 16, which I scored an 8.

Dalmore 12 is aged for 9 years in American white oak ex-bourbon casks, then in ex-oloroso sherry casks for the final three years.It has been aged in ex-bourbon American white oak casks before being transferred to aged tawny port pipes, resulting in a luxurious whisky with layers of complexity. NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads. The spirit is initially matured in American white oak ex-Bourbon casks, yielding soft vanilla and honey notes. This Dalmore Vintage 2007 is created from a unique blend of ex-bourbon, ex-matusalem, ex-apostles, ex-amoroso and ex-Marsala casks, expertly married in a cask. Please note, whilst the majority of parcels sent on this service are received next day, this is not guaranteed.

On the nose; Straight away, images of caramelised banana followed by a strong pineapple upside down cake presence.Dalmore seem to going from strength to strength and I will certainly be purchasing more of their products in the future. The story of this dates back to 1263, when Colin of Kintail, Chief of the clan Mackenzie, saved King Alexander III of Scotland from a charging stag. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.

Rich for its age with the smell and taste of roasted coffee, Dalmore 12 Year Old is a beautiful single malt loved by many a whisky fan. They mention that it has an amazing flavour, it is a gorgeous whiskey to savour, and it has a nice taste. Upon nosing, delightful aromas of citrus fruit dance alongside the allure of chocolate, complemented by fragrant hints of aromatic spices.This cookie is set by Rubicon Project to control synchronization of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services. It’s full-bodied, with sweetening sherry in the mouth, along with spice and balance, delicate, citrus notes. A shear delight to tickle the pallet and leave a fantastic after taste that isn't even slightly harsh. In this, our entry level expression we have sought balance and richness by selecting malts in a 50:50 recipe – 50% from ex bourbon barrels and 50% from ex-sherry butts.

Tasting Notes: Matured in American white oak bourbon casks and then aged in Oloroso casks this whiskey exudes flavour and complexity well beyond its 12 years. The distillery predominantly uses Oloroso and PX sherry casks to create fruity and chocolatey single malts that make for an exceptional digestif.

Their Master Blender, with some four decades of expertise, has discovered that the complex spirit from the stills is too rich to be tamed by a single style of cask. El whisky tiene aromas con notas a chocolate y naranja, las lágrimas tienen buena consistencia, casi no tiene aroma a alcohol. Dalmore continues to lead the way in tradition, experimentation and prestige, making it hugely prized by enthusiasts and ensuring it keeps its place at the top table of global whisky. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment