276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mountainlife Natural Shilajit Resin | UK Lab Tested | 10g 1½ Month Supply | Vegan Accredited | Herbal & Mineral Superfood | Miron UV Protected | Rich in Fulvic & Amino Acids, Minerals, Vitamins

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shilajit could restore the HPA axis and reduce chronic fatigue syndrome in rats. It reduced tiredness and anxiety while preventing excessive drops in cortisol levels and adrenal weight [ 10]. In Ayurvedic, Himalayan and Russian herbalism, Shilajit is considered to be the epitome of life-enhancing substances. It is considered to be the most powerful antioxidant on earth and it detoxifies the body more effectively than any other substance. It activates and enhances all other tonic herbs. I have known about Shilajit for about 25 years now. Of all things on earth, I have probably spent as much time hunting for premium Shilajit as for any other herb or dietary supplement. Been using these guys for a couple months now! Their products are exactly the quality i’m after as well as being at an affordable price! After 3 months of use I am noticing a difference. I'm not feeling tired all day and sleeping better at night. Sadly, I have not experienced any increase in my "virility", but will persevere for another few months. Chronic fatigue syndrome can completely impair a person’s ability to function normally, as people who suffer from it experience extreme tiredness, poor cognition, pain, and disturbed sleep. A possible underlying cause is dysregulation of the HPA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal) axis, the main pathway that responds to long-term stress in the body [ 8, 9].

Shen is your state of mind and your state of higher consciousness. Although there is no precise translation for Shen, it is often translated as Spirit. It is also the clarity of your mind. Shen is the ruler of the emotions and when Shen is open, we discover great wisdom, happiness, satisfaction, compassion, and love. A person with strong Shen is one who is calm, at peace, strong minded, aware, clear, centered, deeply intelligent, and profoundly happy. Shen, though, can easily be repressed, and as a result, lower emotions like fear, anger, anxiety, jealousy, frustration and worry can become dominant.

According to some theories, the HPA axis can a profound impact on energy, cognition, and the circadian rhythm. Thus, certain practitioners think that rebalancing it should be the main goal in people with chronic fatigue. This viewpoint is still controversial, though [ 10]. Receiving a personal phone call to deal with a query that I had confirms to me that Altaimountain are great people, selling a great product!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

When it comes to the isolated active compounds, research suggests that up to 1 g/kg/day of potassium humate and up to 1.8 g/day of fulvic acid is safe in adults. This is the highest safe dose and not recommended for general wellness [ 25]. Buy Himalayan Shilajit Tones the sexual organs, supports sexual energy and stamina (traditionally considered to be an "aphrodisiac", supports healthy prostate functionI have been using Shilajit for a few months now. I was suffering a lot with gut issues and some hormone imbalances - as well as balancing out my diet I introduced Shilajit. A few weeks in I started noticing some massive shifts in my health, and now a few months of taking Shilajit with hot filtered water, honey and lemon every morning I am not suffering at all. My energy levels have also increased, less brain fog and I generally feel happier, my cycle has also become more regular. Literally a secret super food! Growing up, he suffered from inflammation, brain fog, fatigue, digestive problems, insomnia, anxiety, and other issues that were poorly understood in traditional healthcare.

Scientists hypothesize that fulvic acid from Shilajit may improve blood flow and the penetration of nutrients into deep tissues that often need them the most. According to them, fulvic acid may also help remove toxins from deep tissues, enhancing detox. Altogether, the resulting improved blood flow may prevent damage and promote healing in the body [ 23].Detoxifying: huge high-valence surface area collects debris and free radicals, cleansing the blood and tissues of the body Shilajit in its natural form (so-called “native Shilajit”) is often contaminated by varying mycotoxins, heavy metals , free radicals, and other potentially hazardous compounds [ 2+]. Humic acid, found in Shilajit, may also help lower blood fats, which reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke. In rats, humic acid reduced total cholesterol and total fats in the blood while boosting the ‘good’ HDL cholesterol [ 16].

Yang herbs are deeply empowering. They rekindle the fi re of life where it has been spent and invigorate vigor at the deepest levels. Yang herbs are used to build sexual energy, creative power, will power, and athletic power. The result of consuming Yang Jing herbs is renewed youthfulness. However, Yang energy tends to be warm and invigorating and therefore requires Yin to maintain coolness and balance. Yang herbs should be used only sparingly by a person suffering from Yin deficiency because the Yang herbs can further aggravate the situation by consuming the already deficient Yin Jing. If you wish to utilize Yang herbs, build up the Yin Jing first until all signs of Yin deficiency are eliminated. This may take some time, but regular consumption of powerful Yin Jing herbs will surely nurture the deep Yin. Eventually Yang herbs can be consumed – and that’s when the real fun begins. Although we come from the far-flung mountains of our ancestors, once cut off from the rest of the world, we are a family owned small Canadian company - and we fully abide by all modern safety regulations. Shilajit is a game changer. Since having it daily, my energy levels are so high, I can struggle to burn it off. My endurance and stamina in the gym has significantly increased. Great quality products as I have been using the soap too. Highly highly recommend Head injuries can damage blood vessels in the brain, increase oxidative stress, and cause long-term health problems. Practitioners claim that Shilajit may act as a general rejuvenator and accomplice in healing, enhancing the benefits of numerous other herbs and nutrients. However, the evidence to support these claims is extremely limited, as only a handful of clinical studies have been carried out.

I found the resin has made me feel more energised and my mood has changed as I feel far more positive about everything. Our lives are like that of a candle. Genetically we are given certain regenerative power, but when our Jing is used up we die. The purpose of taking Chinese tonic herbs is to replenish the Jing and Qi and to stabilize our emotional body so that Shen may fully develop. Was skeptical at first, but all honesty, I'm different, energy! Hard to describe it, but it definitely has changed the way I feel in many ways! , both bodily and mentally, it's actually insane how good this resin is! The Shilajit is great! , wish I knew about it year's ago! 👌 Used the product for nearly a year and it's really lived up to it's hype, found it great for detoxing (while fasting) despite it's bitter taste which i found wasn't as bad when i was eating way more alkaline foods. Great customer service too good people good product, buy it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment