276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dierya 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard True RGB Backlit Bluetooth 5.1 Wired/Wireless LED Computer Keyboard for Multi-Device iPhone Android Mobile PC Laptop

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As far as I know, you can’t customize the FN Layer, which is a shame, if you asked me. Shortcuts Keyboards The software allows you to create macros and assign them to any key. You can also customize the lights. You can choose between multiple solid colors or one of multiple RGB patterns. It’s worth noting you could change the RGB pattern by pressing FN + ? on the keyboard itself, even if the keyboard software it’s not installed.

Giving its small size & customization options, Dierya DK63 is a great keyboard for artists that use a graphic tablet & want a small keyboard to use to input keyboard shortcuts. While you can literally use any keyboard for that, larger keyboards forces you to extend your arms a bit too much for that. In my opinion, 60% keyboard form factor are generally the ideal size for that purpose. And Finally Once you’re done, the changes are saved into the keyboard firmware. That means any other keyboard connected to your system won’t be affected. That makes Dierya DK63 a suitable to be used as a keyboard shortcuts device. Just like many mechanical keyboards, you can use a separate USB-A To USB-C in wired mode. That’s good since in case the cable got damaged or anything, you could easily replace it. That also means you can buy one of those beautiful coiled cables, like this one here:- I hope my review has gave you a good idea about Dierya DK63, and that I managed to show you all its pros & cons in some depth, and see you again in another review.One thing that annoyed me about this keyboard is the placement of the arrow keys right to the left of the shift key. It made me press the shift key instead of the up arrow key many times, since I wasn’t used to that placement. Fortunately, I got used to that after some time. Can Be Used Wired Or Wireless Mode Almost half the size of a full size keyboard, Dierya's DK63 has a 60% layout that is tailored made for gamers looking for a small, portable mechanical gaming keyboard! On the front side of the DK63 keyboard, there is a USB-C charging port for connecting the keyboard directly to a computer USB port. The USB-C port is not recessed, making it easier to plug in a regular USB-C cable. There is a cable included in the box though. It is a male to male USB-C to USB-A cable which looks and feels durable. It is 1.4 meters long and made of stiff fabric with rubber plug connectors. The USB-C plug has a right angle shape, while the USB-A plug is a reversible straight plug, which plugs in just like an Apple lightning connector.

You can connect Dierya DK63 to your computer via USB cable, and use it just like any USB keyboard, or you can connect it wirelessly via Bluetooth. You can also press FN+R to toggle between both modes. When Dierya DK63 is in Bluetooth mode, you can connect to up to 3 devices. You can switch between the devices by pressing FN + Z for the 1st device, FN + X for the 2nd device & FN + C for the 3rd device. Like most keyboards, the DK63 keyboard uses dummy switch stabilizers for the long keycaps to make them stable. The dummy switch stabilizers help minimize rattling and work well at keeping the long keycaps balanced. There is a metal keycap puller included along with the DK63 keyboard, which works better than a plastic keycap puller.

Pages

The frame of the Dierya DK63 keyboard is made of hard plastic and has a sloping design with a step rising keybed that resembles a set of stairs. The height of the top row of key caps is 4cm high, while the bottom row of key caps is 3cm high. The DK63 keyboard weighs 600 grams and measures 29cm long and 10cm deep (wide) - about the size of the DK61E keyboard.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment