276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 1: The Day of Departure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The two giant battleships were advancing through the gulf between world and world, a space where there was nothing, where nothing could possibly exist. A space where there was only true darkness spreading around, suddenly flowed with beautiful mystical light. The torrent of radiant lights in various colors was beautiful, powerful, and fleeting like the radiance of life. What, no need to worry. Even like this, I’m an emperor, even if an unworthy one. There are also some amount of problems that worry my mind. It’s something I’m used to so it’s futile to worry about me you know, Nii-sama――」 The area around Aine distorted. The atmosphere was whirling and electrical discharge ran in the air. And then she pulled the trigger without a moment’s delay. Gon and Killua finally arrive at Heavens Arena, where they will train and earn money. They meet a fellow fighter, Zushi, who happens to know a technique that Killua's brother also knows.

Kizuna who was left alone standing blankly then suddenly looked around inside the room in panic as though he remembered something. As expected this time there was really no one left.Gon gave Hisoka his badge after he hits him on the face, Hisoka analyze the type of aura by their personality, Hisoka uses his Bungee Gum on Gon and the two kept fighting, Hisoka won the match, and praises Gon for his progress and warned him that they will fight again but that time in the real world where their lives are on the line. Killua and Gon bids farewell to Wing and Zushi, the two plans on visiting Gon's aunt on Whale Island, and finally bids farewell to Heavens Arena. It was unrelated with their own will. Whether Aine or Gravel, when they noticed they already had a silver ring put on their wrist. When someone was summoned to this world, a ring would be fitted on their hand naturally. The unexpected question made Mercuria bewildered. However her hand immediately reached to the console.

The Shadow Beast Owl attempts to capture part of the Phantom Troupe. The Nostrade bodyguards interrogate Uvogin. Later, Hisoka and Kurapika meet up in an abandoned amusement park. This result is worthy to be investigated. I’ll wait for the return of the individual that defeated Hokuto and Osiris, after I finish that investigation, I’ll dispose of that individual. Until that time all of you will be held in this world.」 The Chimera Ants go their own way. While Welfin, Hina, and Bizeff travel to Meteor City to find Gyro, Bloster and Shidore (who is revealed to be the reincarnation of Reina) become residents of one of NGL's villages. Meanwhile, Gon is revealed to be in critical condition and Killua vows to save him but on one condition: Gon has to apologize to him later.Tears were emerging on Hyakurath’s eyes. Her lips that were trembling with fear stuttered the words she whispered. Gravel put the vegetable she had finished washing on a plate and took out one more vegetable of the same kind from the paper bag. And then she stared fixedly at that vegetable. The Phantom Troupe raids the underground auction. Uvogin takes on the Mafia Community all by himself. Meanwhile, the Nostrade Family watches the battle from afar and encounters the entrance of the Shadow Beasts. The rank was decided by pure strength. Who was stronger between this person and that person? There was a number to display one’s fighting strength that was called divinity number as standard, but that number didn’t include other factors like affinity and tactics and so on.

The First Phase Begins: Part 2 ( 第 ( だい ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )1 次 ( じ ) 試 ( し ) 験 ( けん ) 開 ( かい ) 始 ( し ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )②, Dai Ichi-ji Shiken Kaishi (Ni)) At that instant, the atmosphere Odin was clad with changed. A terrific fighting spirit and wind poured out from her body which flapped Aine’s hair. It felt like her heart would break just by getting showered by that killing intent. Gullinbursti assaulted Aine. And then it leaped inside Aine’s magic circle. That was the area under Aine’s rule. A land of death that dissolved all magic formula. Fufufu, I never thought that someone ranked below a hundred like you with a divinity number around 53000, can survive more than a minute against this me. As expected from someone who attracted the attention of Odin-sama.」

Navigation menu

Even when she was lying down, she felt like the world was rotating and her field of vision couldn’t focus. The wooden palace looked similar to Queen Landred’s palace in the Baldin Kingdom of Atlantis. But rather than the palace, what was most worthy of mention was the large fighting arena created beside it. It was a circular fighting arena with a diameter that reached even ten kilometers. It was as though it was the center of this world. Roads spread out in a radial shape from the arena, forming a city.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment