276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Parks Mickey Mouse Balloon Light-Up Ears Headband for Adults

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They’re made of plastic and painted platinum, with “Disney100” in white on the center top of the headband. Disney debuted a new short to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Walt Disney Animation Studios at the Annecy International Animation Film Festival. The studio brought more than 40 voice actors in to reprise their roles and pulled from the archives to use dialogue from past actors like Robin Williams as the Genie. “Once Upon a Studio” combines 2D and 3D animation alongside live action to create a tribute to the studio’s century-long legacy. The short will be attached to Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Wish” upon its release later this year on November 22. If you love Frozen and the Frozen Princesses, Elsa and Anna, these ears are for you! Whether you have two people who want to coordinate or if you just want options of which princess ears to wear, this pair is a fun addition to your collection of ears! These ears would also be fun to wear in the Magic Kingdom – the hitchhiking ghosts on the Haunted Mansion will love them. 16. Unicorn Ears The clear ears are attached to lights, which illuminate the inside. “20” is on one ear, while “23” is on the other.

If you have a little girl who is obsessed with mermaids like Dave’s granddaughter is, this is the perfect pair of ears for her! We love these Ariel (The Little Mermaid) inspired Minnie ears so much! Ariel is one of our all time favorite classic characters.

More Disney100  Finds!

Of course if you are crafty you can also make your own pair of custom Disney ears! Simply grab some unique headbands, some hot glue and other craft supplies and you are well on your way to creating Disney ears featuring your own designs. This Lion King inspired Disney ears is perfect for the person who loves this classic film. The ears are a bright yellow with Simba on one side and a shining sun on the other. The bow is full of sequins which will shimmer as you walk through the parks! There are tutorials all over the internet to help get you started, but use your imagination and inspiration from your favorite classic Disney characters and places. Not sure what to wear on your vacation? We have a month by month guide of what to wear to Disney World!

The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia is hosting Disney100: The Exhibition,honoring The Walt Disney Company’s centennial. The exhibit includes a lifelike Walt Disney hologram. Disney100: The Exhibition will remain at The Franklin Institute through August 27 and in Munich through September 3. The North American installation will then tour cities such as Chicago and Kansas City, while the European installation will visit London and then other Europe and Asia destinations through 2028.These ears would also be fanatic to go with a Halloween costume– simply get a green shirt and pants! What a fun way to get an extra use out of these alien Disney ears! 15. Halloween Ghost Ears Right before the pandemic, I had planned my first trip to Disney World for September 2020. Naturally, that trip got postponed. However, right before everything shut down, my boyfriend and I had gone to Disneyland twice and Disneyland Paris once in less than a year. This was not intentional, but happened to work out that way. While yes, they’ll last me a long time and I do love the memory behind them of our kids first trip to Disneyland, I would much rather spend less money and get a more unique pair of ears for upcoming trips. Jen and Katie wore these to EPCOT with their Frozen shirts. They found the Elsa and Anna flower statues in Norway and got their photos taken there! 14. Toy Story Alien Headband

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment