276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Elf on the Shelf Scout Elf Carrier from The North Pole for Scout Elf Family Adventures - Includes 2 Message Tags (Elf not included) | Official Accessory, Carry Case, Prop

£6.475£12.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people, ranging from makers and independent designers to creative entrepreneurs, connecting over special goods so you can browse the latest elf carrier listings by Etsy sellers from, not just all corners of India, but also around the world.

PEMc Elf On The Shelf Magic Carrying Pod This looks great way to explain to the little ones why Elf has to go away until December, building up his magic.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You can literally make this in 5 minutes and never have to worry if one of your ideas lands your Elf in a poor place! com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Now the elf can join my son in all the fun Christmas events, while still keeping his magic by not touching him! Lastly, kids will use the travel journal to mark off each elftastic activity they participate in with their Scout Elf! Share the magic with friends and loved ones with our selection of extravaganzalorious boxed sets to start making lasting Christmas memories. Once finished decorating, kids will tie the strap to the Scout Elf Carrier handle to wear cross-body or over their shoulder.

This specially designed, North Pole official elf carrier will keep your elf on the go with you throughout the busy holiday season. An Elftacular Travel Solution: Every Scout Elf comes from the North Pole and reports to Santa Claus to help him craft his Nice list.Then they will climb into their Scout Elf Carrier ready to keep their eyes peeled for each item on the bingo cards!

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Santa’s official North Pole is a universe filled with a whole cast of characters, and each of them has a special job to fulfill. Part of The Family: Add a new member to the family this Holiday with this Scout Elf from the Elf on the Shelf. I bought as a gift for my grandson but his Elf had gone back to Santa for a rest so putting away til next year.

Use these extra cute hangtags to add variety to the assortment that comes with Santa’s Official Scout Elf Carrier. Since nobody should touch a Scout Elf, though, there is finally an “official” solution from the North Pole. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy. I pove this carrier, my nephew owns several elves and it is so hard for him to carry them around, this is just perfect, the elf fits perfectly inside, and it is easy to use for a child, we have now putchase 5 of these carriers and are seting on top of his bookshelf showing all his different elves, great product! I am so excited to give it to her this year when her elves come back, She will seriously die from happiness lol.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment