276°
Posted 20 hours ago

READ MY LIPS - Jelly Belly Flavoured Lip Balm Set - Formulated With Beeswax - Fun Party Bag Fillers Or Christmas Stocking Stuffers - Cruelty Free - 8 Exciting Tastes Party Pack

£0.835£1.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Set contains 6 lip balms with 6 delicious designs, 7 g each, non-coloured (when applied on the lips). Flavour Name: Tutti-Fruitti, Very Cherry, Birthday Cake (NEW), Strawberry Glazed Donut, Buttered Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Mixed Berry Smoothie (NEW) and Chocolate Glazed Donut. Consumer Reviews We ensure an evaluation of the ratings using references all over the internet for each product.

Jelly Lip Balm - Etsy UK Jelly Lip Balm - Etsy UK

Don't get me wrong, most of them taste quite nice, the chocolate glazed doughnut being my personal favourite, but I was hoping that at they very least they'd soothe dry skin. With the help of our AI technology and professional review teams, we give weight to the worth of individual user experiences. uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. I wasn't expecting these lip balms to be anything spectacular, seeing as they are clearly made to taste / smell good rather than moisturise, but dang, you'd be about as well rubbing a wet crayon on your face for the amount of moisture you get from these. EVERYDAY FUN TO GIVE: Our Jelly Belly flavoured lip care collection tastes just like your favourite flavours whilst moisturising your lips!Packaged in adorable looking box which makes it perfect as a gift or as an essential accessory for a handbag. Lip Stain Lip Tint - Flower Jelly Lipstick Long Lasting - Waterproof Non Stick Cup -Magic Temperature Color Change Lip Balm - Long Lasting Moisturizer Lip Gloss - Lightweight Make Up Gifts(05Blue) 【Color-changing】 The color of this Flower Jelly Lipstick changes according to the body temperature and the pH of the lips. ORIGINAL JELLY BELLY FLAVOURS: This cute lip balm party pack contains eight unique flavours (that are not to eat).

Read My Lips Jelly Belly Bean Shaped Tin, 6-Piece, JB98179

Lip Smacker - Coca-Cola Collection - Sprite Lip Balm for Kids - Sprite Flavour - Sweet Gift for Your Friends - Single Blister Pack GREAT-TASTING TREATS - Quench your thirst with Sprite flavoured lip balm.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice. LIP BALM MULTIPACK: Moisturise dry lips and make savings with this Burt's Bees Lip Balm Set including four naturally nourishing flavours: Beeswax, Cucumber Mint, Watermelon and Sweet Mandarin. To all peanut butter lovers, discover our deliciously sweet and flavoured lip balm formulated with beeswax to moisturise your lips. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Jelly Belly Toiletries - Jelly Belly UK

May Contain:Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491/Ci 77492), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090). I don't see any expiry date on them, but they do say use within 24 months of opening, and it hadn't been anywhere close to that long. different yummy flavours resembling your favourite candy: Chocolate Ice Cream, Vanilla Marshmallow, Cherry Lollipop, Orange Bubble Gum, Blueberry Muffin, and Blue Raspberry Candy.For Extremely Dry, Cracked Lips | All-Day Moisture with 7 Moisturising Ingredients HARDWORKING SKINCARE: O'Keeffe's Lip Repair's highly effective formula relieves, hydrates, and helps repair extremely dry lips to leave them feeling soft, smooth, and healthy all day long.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment