276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Worrysaurus

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Asimismo, tanto los tonos como los colores varían desde los más oscuros y tristes a otros más vivos, alegres y brillantes, pudiendo identificar los estados de ánimo y emociones con colores, e incluso con otro tipo de objetos. She used to be an air Hostess for Virgin Atlantic, when she got to visit Richard Branson's island of Necker. Five activities based around the DERIC reading skills; decode, explain, retrieve, interpret and choice using the text The Worrysaurus by Rachel Bright. I can imagine children writing their fears on a butterfly, maybe one side fear and one side a positive or technique to deal with it, which can be displayed or released into the air (elastic band trick). I would then put these up on our well being wall and encourage the children to use it when they are feeling blue.

Whole Class Reading - The Worrysaurus - Part 2 KS1 Whole Class Reading - The Worrysaurus - Part 2

Por este motivo considero que "El preocupasaurio" es un cuento ideal, para leer o ser leído, ya que les permite identificar y representar sus preocupaciones a través de un aprendizaje dirigido y motivador. This book uses colour to effectively convey the emotions of the Worrysaurus, with the backgrounds getting progressively darker as his worries spiral and brighter as he finds a resolution.The book introduces the idea of butterflies representing a worry and the feeling of having butterflies in your stomach. As a reader I particularly liked the use of a butterfly within this story as I feel it is an image that children could relate a feeling to that they may find difficult to process usually. They also continue to retrieve/interpret (with PSHE/PSED theme) with a variety of differientated tasks.

Worrysaurus | Windsor Hill Primary School The Worrysaurus | Windsor Hill Primary School

Esta metáfora promueve la reflexión y el diálogo con los niños para que ellos mismos sepan identificar sus emociones. Retrieval of information from the front cover to help predict what is going to happen in the story and look at key features such as the author and illustrator.Her work aims to capture a free way of thinking - one which makes you feel anything is possible, a feeling all too easily lost with the end of childhood.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment