276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ALTO PROFESSIONAL TS312S | 2000 Watt 12 Inch Powered Portable PA Subwoofer With Selectable DSP Output Modes For Matching With Companion PA Speakers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We used a pair of 15s that were pre-TS last year and I thought they sounded neck and neck with my QSCs.

Ranging from 8” loudspeakers to 18” active subwoofers, it comes fully-loaded for events and stages of all shapes and sizes. Two of these six output options match the subwoofer perfectly with Alto TS2 and TS3 full-range speakers, while the other four output options ensure a perfect match even if you are using non-Alto full-range speakers. It features a state-of-the-art transducer with a high-power ceramic magnetic circuit and a powerful Class-D amplifier that. Your TS312S subwoofer plays an essential role in your success because of its high-performance professional sound and sharp styling.

Goodfor Audio Entertainment recommends the TS312S as we use these as part of our live band rig for venues up to 300 capacity. Montarbo R18S active subwoofer with a deep and resonant bass response, the perfect addition to your live sound setup It features a stereo input and a crossover output, meaning no external processor is needed for.

The Company shall be entitled to cancel or suspend performance of the contract if the Purchaser (a) shall fail to make payment due to the Company under contract or on any other account on the due date and/or (b) shall have a receiver appointed, go into liquidation or bankruptcy, or cease to trade. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. While the Alto Professional TS312S is more than capable of taking care of delivering high quality low-end, to get the full experience you need it to seamlessly blend with a full-range companion speaker. This means you get a wide-range response with dramatic low frequencies with clear mids and highs without distortion so your music makes a real impact on your audience. So pleased I did, the quality is excellent, the padding is better than the Alto ones and they fit like a glove.For a stationary system that might be used by others (say a business meeting or such), I would opt for a more bullet-proof system than the Alto. Alto's voice coils feature extremely tight windings which means they utilise the input signal as much as possible. The Alto TS312S is an active 12" subwoofer with a 3" voice coil and a sound pressure level of up to 129 dB.

Clubtek Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 619506). I sort of figure that I'll get some money back and a less capable rig should ensure that we have to go back to hiring a rig in and the workload will be off me. These Conditions and the Contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the Law of England.In this way, consumers give each other guidance and give us the opportunity to continuously improve. Until ownership passes the Purchaser shall hold the goods as bailee for the Company and must keep the goods free from any charge lien or other encumbrance.

A system with stunning wide-range response characterized by dramatic, impactful low frequencies and effortless, undistorted mids and highs. With the Alto Professional TS312S as part of your system, your full-range speakers don't have to push out the bass frequencies.After using Alto Truesonic for many years I highly rate these speakers even after comparing to RCF and Yamaha. Any claims for damage or shortage which are not notified within this time shall not be accepted by the Company. That's why, all the Alto TS300 series subwoofers give you a choice of six selectable DSP output modes. b) There is no guarantee as to the goods suitability for any specific purpose even if that purpose is known to the Company. I made no secret of the fact that my Alto TS112W’s were darn good speakers, and served me well for three years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment