276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paperback Oxford Large Print Dictionary

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Specifically, for some dict, I got this output with the original pprint: {'melgan': {'class': 'subnetwork', RNIB Certificate in Contracted (Grade 2) Unified English Braille - Exam-only option for blind and partially people Specifically, I wanted it to do normal indentation (by 2 or 4 spaces), and not indent in the way pprint does it.

If you have difficulty reading TV guides, or if you have a friend or relative who struggles with standard print, why not try our Big Print listings?

Word History

Terms and conditions for RNIB Summer 2023 Raffle Speed Draw to win a Regency Hampers luxury picnic hamper

Alternatively, you may like to try our Talking Books, which has over 34,000 titles professionally narrated and in a wide range of genres and styles. Well not that different. I tried playing with pprint.pprint options like indent, width, compact, but none seem to format the way I want. Is it possible to achieve similar formatting with pprint as I mentioned above? Or maybe there is some better tool for that?with: pprint.pprint(my_dict), it looks like: {'stage': {'0.1.0': {'deploy': {'stage.com': {'inputs': [], 'outputs': []}},

I'm trying to pretty print dictionary which could get quite big and I want to make it as readable as possible. Though it still does not look like how I would manually write it (with new lines and indentation when needed). There are also other devices that you can use such as a PC, Mac, Kobo eReader, and apps for smartphones and tablets. Many apps will also have text-to-speech alongside the large print size function. There is the Python Rich library, which also provides an own pprint variant ( from rich.pretty import pprint), which is close to what I want. Your local library may also offer large print titles. These may not be as large in font as you require but may be suitable when using a magnifier. For readers who have a continued need for giant print books, our new Print On Demand service offers those readers a more personalised free book delivery service from RNIB.

If you have a smartphone or a tablet and are familiar with the settings, you will be able to use your device as a magnifier to read any print source. If you need help to find out how, our Technology for Life team can give you support. The RNIB Online Shop also has a wide range of regular handheld magnifiers and electronic video magnifiers. Now originally dict looks like this (without using pprint): {'test': {'0.2.0': {'deploy': {'some.host.com': {'outputs': [], 'inputs': []}},

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment