276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Angel: A DCI Ryan Mystery (The DCI Ryan Mysteries Book 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Knygų serija įtraukia, neįpareigoja, suteikia malonumą skaitant, deja ilgesnio laiko perspektyvoje išblunka iš atminties. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The description of the church and grave yard gives you a sense of foreboding and it just added to the almost eeriness of the crime. LJ Ross is an international bestselling author, best known for creating atmospheric mystery and thriller novels, including the DCI Ryan series of Northumbrian murder mysteries which have sold over four million copies worldwide. This story has some of the same characters, and if you’ve read the previous books, their back stories will make this more interesting.

DCI Ryan and his team are absolutely one of the best fictional police teams I had the pleasure to read about.I have been a huge fan of LJ Ross since I read Holy Island (The DCI Ryan Mystery Series, book1) and I know I said this in my previous review, but this series really is getting better and better. He is portrayed as sexy, good looking, capable, intelligent, fearless and proud - I mean let's face it ladies, we all need a DCI Ryan in our lives right?

This really launches Ross into the list of front runners when it comes to Brit-Crime talented authors.It dropped low into the horizon, spreading wide arcs of flaming light over the city while stars began to pop in the cardinal blue sky far above. If you have not read the previous books, I don’t think it is a problem, so it would work as a stand alone. Her long skirt became entangled in some rubbish which had collected underneath the high level railway bridge, where a man and his dog had the misfortune of finding her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment