276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Olaplex No. 4D Clean Volume Detox Dry Shampoo, 250.0 milliliters, Pack of 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I find most dry shampoos always leave a white powder on the hair so you look like you are going grey, and they make the hair gunky so doesn’t feel like it does when it’s just washed - I want to still be able to run my fingers through my hair! All Olaplex products are vegan, cruelty-free, non-toxic formulas that are free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates and Phosphates.

Hold the can about 8 inches away and spray the dry shampoo on your hair while concentrating on the roots. An easy to apply aerosol spray, it uses rice starch to absorb oils and has skin friendly ingredients to leave your hair feeling and smelling fresh whilst caring for your scalp and without clogging pores. leaves hair looking first-day fresh with clean, weightless body and the scalp feeling calm and comfortable. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. If you're the sort of person who likes to empty a quarter of a can into your roots daily, it could prove a very costly expense.You can use the dry shampoo to boost volume and enhance lift to lifeless strands, add control and hold to an up-do, spray in texture for a tousled effect, as well as deliver a new lease of life to second-day styles. Infused with dry cleansing technology that helps prevent build-up and powdery residue, hair immediately looks fresher with a ‘just washed’ feel. CLEAN VOLUME DETOX DRY SHAMPOO is formulated with Rambutan Seed Extract to neutralize toxins caused by daily pollution and free-radicals.

Among the ingredients in the formula you can find airy rice starch that is responsible for absorbing excess fat, as well as other soothing active ingredients that leave the scalp calm and without irritation. Working to add volume to the hair, the dry shampoo also helps to repel odour and damaging pollutants. As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations. Dry shampoo is fantastic for caring for your hair and scalp between washes by absorbing oils and impurities.And considering that my hair gets greasy approximately eight hours after I've washed it, the fact it doesn't get on with dry shampoo is particularly annoying.

Light-as-air rice starch for powerhouse oil absorption is paired with skin-soothing active ingredients to leave the scalp feeling calm, comfortable and first-day fresh.Finally, a dry shampoo that doesn’t cause dry, itchy scalp, build up, or white residue and actually rebuilds bonds in the hair simultaneously.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment