276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Greenies PILL POCKETS for Dogs Tablet Size Natural Soft Dog Treats, Chicken Flavor, 3.2 oz. Pack (30 Treats)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Basically they are small edible pouches in which you can hide a tablet. They come in different sizes to suit every breed from a dachshund to a Great Dane.

Pill Pockets for Dogs - Patterdale Terriers Pill Pockets for Dogs - Patterdale Terriers

UPDATE: Max von Schoodle loves these so much, I have THREE MORE delicious & easy recipes for you below - plus a FREE e-book with 20 recipes for easy dog treats!He's an older guy now, and at about 10.5 years old a little pain reliever goes a long way towards his quality of life! (This is also the reason I invented the PocoPet Small Dog Carrier Bag sling for him...)

Vivitreats Dog Treats for Taking Pills - Pet Drugs Online

As a user has said: “My dog is 13 and can smell a worming tablet a mile off. I’ve tried hiding them in so many different foods over the years but he always managed to find them, it has cost me a fortune as so many times the tablet was unusable for a second attempt. Even though he found the tablet on my first attempt it didn’t, as usually happens, put him off accepting the next treat (with half the tablet) and then the next one with the other half. I am so impressed, giving a worming tablet has never been this easy.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment