276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Horl 2 roller grinders walnut and magnetic grinding gauge

£20.995£41.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For this review, on test are the HORL 2 sharpener with add-on Premium Sharpening kit plus the storage block. If you have watched the whole video you will have seen what I’m going to describe in this section for real. Horl also offers a number of video tutorials to help you when using the product for the first time but it really is very easy.

Just make sure to repeat the same motion and repetitions on the other side of the blade’s edge for consistency. I had considered paying someone to do them (or asking my local butcher nicely) but now there is no need. The amount of time required will vary when a knife is sharpened for the first time with the HORL2 ® , depending on the condition of the blade and the quality of the steel. For smaller knives you will place the knife higher on the support bar so the sharp edge of the knife will always be touched by the roller.First the HORL 2 box and first look over the knife holder / angle guide, then views all round the storage block, and finally the rolling sharpening stone itself. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Rotate the knife as such that you sharpen the edge of the knife and roll she sharpener alongside the knife. Ceramic Honing Disc After processing with the HORL ® Diamond Standard, the ceramic honing disc significantly refines the grinding result. It is something that I would definitely be happy sitting on my kitchen work surface rather than shoved away in a drawer, like other knife sharpeners I own.

The HORL 2 PRO comprises of two parts: a magnetic angle support bar and the roller which houses the discs. While you won’t have to replace the discs all that frequently, the ability to do so on the Horl just makes it feel like a better long-term investment. The HORL Cruise Knife Sharpener incorporates our most modern development status with a focus on the essentials. The industrial diamonds used are suitable for steels of any hardness used for knives and are considered to be the most durable and efficient of abrasives. But, whenever you’re asking about whether a technology that offers an easier solution is good, you should be asking, good compared to what?

The press assembly and built-in ball bearings, ensure that this is a pretty effortless process and just takes a little time.Because this system allows you to also sharpen at a 20-degree angle you can also use the HORL 2 to sharpen most pocket knives. On one side of the Horl 2 is the Diamond Grinding Wheel, which when used properly, never has to be replaced.

marawinebar made the wise decision and invested in our Essential Starter Set 💪 The set is made up from a Petty 120mm, a Petty 150mm and a Santoku 180mm from our Kinder range.

This means the knife retains its sharpness for a long time and is suitable for a wide variety of everyday uses in the kitchen. Offers more control and leaves your knives with a better cutting edge than what you’d get just a honing rod and a pull-through manual knife sharpener.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment