276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My First Library PACK 2 of 10 Board Books -Box Set of 10 Board Books for Children

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s the perfect follow-up because it picks up the Usborne Reading Programme from right where the first box set leaves off.

Our team is made up of book lovers who are dedicated to sourcing and providing the best books for kids. Choose from our huge collection of exciting and colourful titles designed for sharing with young children and for encouraging a love of reading. My First Learning Library contains four chunky board books that introduce the youngest children to early concepts. The series is developed with expert advice from Alison Kelly and Anne Washtell, retired lecturers of English Education at the University of Roehampton. chunky board books with a magnetic fastening in a handy carry case makes the My 1st Library book set the perfect gift for little hands.And once you have a library card - join Squirrel Club and collect a sticker with each library visit towards a free book for your child!

In our collection, these exercises are thoughtfully categorised under lexical themes like “Fairy Tale”, “Pirates”, “At the Beach”, “Football”, “Cosmos”, “Our Street”, and other engaging topics. The convenient, handled carrying case lets your little reader take her favorite books wherever she goes! By using these realistic illustrations, along with showing numbers and single-words to describe each picture, children can start to use these books to build up their vocabulary of first words and numbers in one handy collection.By the end of the series, your child will have a great foundation in reading, and be eager to move on to reading independently.

Visit any Hertfordshire library with your little one, at any time, so they can be presented with their relevant My First certificate. These 12 sturdy board books – housed in a convenient carry case with a handle – are perfect for little hands, leading the way to a lifelong love of reading.Neatly organized in a sturdy magnetic-close case, the nine easy-to-hold board books in this set cover a range of first learning themes – from colours, numbers, shapes and opposites to animals, the weather and feelings. Featuring the character Tala the Storyteller, the new library card is part of our My Firsts promotion, helping families to celebrate those first early years milestones. Your little one will love to learn with classic and modern Disney and Pixar characters from Disney Baby! com con i dati necessari (Partita IVA o Codice Fiscale, Anagrafica completa) prima di effettuare l’ordine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment