276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Good Witch (Amazon Exclusive Snake Bite Red Vinyl with Signed Insert)

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Offiziellecharts.de – Maisie Peters – The Good Witch" (in German). GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved 30 June 2023. Goods that are faulty or sent in error must be returned to Crash Records Limited, 35 The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 6PU within 7 working days of the item being received by the customer.

There’s a song on this album called ‘Coming of Age,’ which is a song about the fact that—how to put this?—sometimes I give magic to people. I think they’re magic, but they’re not: I just wrote them that way or I created them that way. You pin all your hopes and dreams on them. And the song, to me, is about seeing that actually I was the magic. The other person was there, but it was me that made this what it was and made this so special and shiny and glittery and beautiful. There’s another lyric on this album I think of a lot, which is on ‘BSC,’ where I go, ‘I can write you out the way I wrote you in.’ It doesn’t mean the person wasn’t great and didn’t teach me something. But it’s also knowing the person isn’t your whole world. You are your whole world.”Fry, Courtney (13 June 2023). "Maisie Peters is bringing her magical tour to Australia in 2024". Triple J. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Archived from the original on 17 June 2023 . Retrieved 23 June 2023. a b Jamieson, Sarah (21 June 2023). "Maisie Peters - The Good Witch". DIY. Archived from the original on 23 June 2023 . Retrieved 23 June 2023. After the first album came out, I went to Sweden for the first time in October 2021. I worked with Fat Max Gsus (Tove Lo, Lewis Capaldi, Zara Larsson), Oscar Görres (Troye Sivan, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears), and First Aid Kit’s Klara Söderberg. It was a game changer for me and I was so in love with the way these guys write music. The cliché of Sweden is that it’s pop by numbers—and obviously they’ve written some of the biggest hits in the world. But out of everyone I’ve ever worked with, the Swedish crew were the most open and the most interested in pushing boundaries. It’s easy to feel like you have to work within a set of guidelines—and I very much learnt not to do that.” You know the feeling you get when you’re listening to an album for the first time and you just know the songs this album holds are ones you will be revisiting for the rest of your life? Like the comfort of a favorite movie or television show. It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it’s magic. Which is fitting, because that is how we felt after listening to the magically coated second studio album by Maisie Peters, The Good Witch. It’s an album we plan to revisit time and time again. ‘The Good Witch’ album artwork – Maisie Peters

Reymond, Alexandra (10 August 2022). "Maisie Peters schedules run of UK dates for April 2023". hey-alex.com. Archived from the original on 2 April 2023 . Retrieved 2 April 2023.We’ve said this before and with the work of The Good Witch we’re tripling down. Peters is a lyrical genius. “Watch” starts in the most self-deprecating, honest way with, Telling the wide web that this is my era In 2021, she left Atlantic and signed with Ed Sheeran's Gingerbread Man Records label. Shortly afterwards, she released her debut studio album, You Signed Up for This. Peters released her second album, The Good Witch, in June 2023. Peters became the youngest solo British female artist to claim a number one on the UK Charts in almost a decade with The Good Witch. Interview: Nashville Indie Pop Artist BIZZY Updates Us on Her Tour & New EP, ‘I Don’t Get Breakups’ November 21, 2023 The Good Witch is now yours! Enjoy it, and join Maisie Peters on the North America leg of The Good Witch tour starting in August. Despite her album being so open and honest lyrically – her songs are very much diary entries of her deepest thoughts and feelings – Maisie is keen to keep her private life, well, private.

The Good Witch Alternate Sleeve Snakebite Red Vinyl". Maisie Peters Official Shop . Retrieved 16 June 2023.

The Good Witch is the second studio album by English singer-songwriter Maisie Peters. It was released on 23 June 2023 by Gingerbread Man Records and Asylum Records. There’s a Lucy Dacus song, ‘Night Shift,’ where she goes, ‘In five years, I hope the songs feel like covers.’ At some stage, it does—and you can’t believe you once felt like that. When I released ‘Two Weeks Ago,’ it was a year on from when I wrote it. It was an accurate reflection of who I was then, just a transcript of my brain. It was interesting to release it when I was in such a different place. I can recognize who I was and I’m very fond of the girl who wrote that song. It’s sort of like a shadow you have that’s walked off on its own. This album is the coolest reminder of what’s passed—it was an era of my life that I’m out of now and grateful for, but I don’t miss it.” Khosla, Proma (20 May 2021). "Behind the moving pop songs of Apple TV+'s 'Trying' ". Mashable. Archived from the original on 11 October 2022 . Retrieved 11 October 2022. a b c Bautista, Rafael (28 March 2023). "For Maisie Peters, It's Okay Being The (Good) Witch Of Your Story". Nylon Manila. Archived from the original on 31 March 2023 . Retrieved 4 May 2023. After the first album came out, I went to Sweden for the first time in October 2021. I worked with Fat Max Gsus (Tove Lo, Lewis Capaldi, Zara Larsson), Oscar Görres (Troye Sivan, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears), and First Aid Kit’s Klara Söderberg. It was a game changer for me, and I was so in love with the way these guys write music. The cliché of Sweden is that it’s pop by numbers—and obviously they’ve written some of the biggest hits in the world. But out of everyone I’ve ever worked with, the Swedish crew were the most open and the most interested in pushing boundaries. It’s easy to feel like you have to work within a set of guidelines—and I very much learned not to do that.”

Full of tenacity, magic, and reflection, Maisie Peters’ “The Good Witch” is a reclaiming of the heartbreak album, pushing beyond lamentation and into empowerment in the face of loss. The Good Witch” is a show with various emotional moments. Songs like “Wendy” and “Two Weeks Ago” transition from upbeat pop to more introspective tones. Whether you’re in the mood for a sad ballad, a danceable tune, or a powerful pop anthem to help you move on from a breakup, “The Good Witch” has something for every taste. I’d had a conversation with another friend where one of us said, ‘Next time a man says “I want you in my life forever”—and then proceeds to act in the most atrocious way any man has ever acted, ever—we’re out.’ I wrote the song ‘Run’ in January/February 2022, just after that conversation, with one of my best friends, [songwriter] Ines Dunn. We had that line going. In my own heart, I was no longer sad about it—I was just trying to take the lesson from it. I really tried to get that song right. I kept referencing Britney Spears and ‘If U Seek Amy.’ I wanted to do a song like Britney did, or like Gwen Stefani did.” a b Savage, Mark (15 June 2021). "Maisie Peters: Meet the singer who's been snapped up by Ed Sheeran". BBC News. Archived from the original on 15 June 2021 . Retrieved 15 June 2021.Body Better” was followed by two more singles, “Lost The Breakup” and “Two Weeks Ago” in March and May of 2023 respectively. a b Ahlgrim, Callie (30 March 2022). "Maisie Peters reveals the 2 best pieces of advice Ed Sheeran has given her, and 1 involves liquor bottles with 'little hats' ". Insider Inc. Archived from the original on 29 April 2023 . Retrieved 11 October 2022. With a song like ‘Body Better,’ we’re sat there dissecting my innermost insecurities and deepest fears. There is a separation between feeling something deeply and writing it—I don’t write songs sitting there and sobbing. But this album taught me that I could do that [be so lyrically honest] and that I could go to those places.” Murphy, John (20 June 2023). "Maisie Peters – The Good Witch". MusicOMH. ISSN 2516-6220. Archived from the original on 23 June 2023 . Retrieved 23 June 2023. Box set: "The Good Witch Armageddon Orange Vinyl + CD + Cassette Bundle (Signed)". Maisie Peters Official Shop . Retrieved 16 June 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment