276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Taopatch® Devices and Self Application Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Amato, A., Messina, G., Feka, K., Genua, D., Ragonese, P., Kostrzewa-Nowak, D., Fischetti, F., Iovane, A., Proia, P. (2021). Taopatch® combined with home-based training protocol to prevent sedentary lifestyle and biochemical changes in MS patients during COVID-19 pandemic. Eur J Transl Myol, 31 (3), 9877. doi: 10.4081/ejtm.2021.9877 Nano-technological devices in degenerative cerebral pathologies. Prospective study on 28 patients with multiple sclerosis. you advised me I never asked you say question – I showed the questions. You always want to take the conversation quiet – away to private so nobody else can hear or see what your saying then denied it Acupuncture is also a Pseudoscience. This means that it makes “scientific-style” claims of effectiveness, but that has not or cannot be validated by the standard scientific method. I am yet to find a serious medical doctor who believe Qi or meridians are scientifically proven. However he accepts that it is rare he would sail through a major fortnight without courting some form of controversy.

Surely if there was any documented & proven trials the medical people would be the first to point MS’ers in that direction.Samuel Pinches, in Australia, has reviewed the literature offered by Taopatch. He found low quality, small preliminary studies, authors who apparently don’t exist, plagiarism, a poster, insufficient details, and “red flag” use of language like “quantum dots” and “upconverting nanocrystals” without explanation. One study didn’t even mention Taopatch. He points out that low-level laser is low-level, not zero, and compares biophoton therapy to homeopathy because both claim that incredibly weak signals offer immense healing power. He concluded that “Taopatch does not understand scientific rigor”. Perhaps the understatement of the year. Mechanism of action That’s all I want to bring to people’s attention. That there’s no proof this is better than a placebo device, and a lot of disingenuous sham “research” that they are pushing as evidence. It’s you who called me a journalist – what Adrian giveth, Adrian can taketh too. No skin off my nose. My MS consultant , physio , MS nurse and spasticity consultant all said dont waste my precious time and money. I don’t care if this is a Placebo or not, so long as I feel better by using it, that is all I need.

The reason for asking is that, from reading some of your comments, it reads as though you’re not only recommending Taopatch, which is fine, but you also seem to be saying that you would not accept a medication that would help with or even possibly cure your MS either now or in the future because of the Big Pharma and your consultants attitudes towards other alternative options such as the Taopatch ? Yes, by all means! Join the group and you too can be convinced of the power of the placebo effect! 🤦‍♂️I’m sorry for the snarky comments – I know that people are desperate for a solution. Unfortunately, if it really worked, then there would be scientific papers galore — millions of MS sufferers worldwide would love relief. But there aren’t. Yur views are very welcome but in this case where the ONLY question is how TaoPatch helps the user, unless you are prepared to be that subject, your journalism is fatally flawed, sorry.Taopatch Start is a class 1 medical device created using nanotechnology. This wearable patch is the size of a penny that includes 2 layers of nanocrystals, generating 190 therapeutic signals to your central nervous system (CNS). Dear Georgia, I wasn’t talking about the companies supporting my efforts, I was talking about the comments and interest I received from other people who were doubtful of the product too, and wanted more rigorous independent analysis. I was talking about testing the claims of TaoPatch working by emitting 170+ different frequencies just from body heat alone — this would be so, so easy to test, but yet nobody has done it online yet!

Taopatch Platinum is the premium version of all Taopatch. With 7 layers of nanocrystals generating 650 therapeutic signals to your central nervous system (CNS) that leads to more, deeper long term benefits to the nervous system. This makes the Platinum the most powerful version of Taopatch.

It’s certainly a sign of care that you are continually looking out for new options that may improve your husband’s quality of life. I really wish you and your husband the best. My cousin has had it for about 15 years and without her meds is basically house bound, yet with her meds she’s a completely different person, to the point where you might question her disability, but unfortunately those same meds might not help another person to the same level, because as you say we are all different, so in the space of those 10 years the medication has come a long way. Paper 5 is not a paper at all, it is merely a poster. In their study, it does not appear a placebo was used. Taopatch®️ Skin is a hypoallergenic adhesive film made with the latest generation materials specifically designed for use with Taopatch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment