276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clarisonic Mia Prima Facial Cleansing Device

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Clarisonic is one of the brands that pioneered people taking care of their skin not just when they had a problem, but proactively.” The Mia Smart is like the Mia Prima 2.0. Along with the features you see in the 1-speed option, the smart has even more to offer. This eye massager will instantly cool your skin and leave you refreshed and feeling soothed. For an extra special cooling sensation, place the applicator in your fridge before use. Smart Turbo Body Cleansing Brush

micro-firming massages lift and sculpt contours, while improving skincare absorption and boosting results of anti-aging moisturizers and serums. Clarisonic Sonic Foundation Makeup Brush The Mia Smart is more expensive, but it does have some neat features that might be worth it if you’re a total skincare fanatic! Who Sells Clarisonic?Clarisonic Mia Prima (older Mia models have been replaced with this) // I use my Clarisonic every single night in the shower! I use the sensitive brush head and it gets the job done nicely without overly stripping my skin. My dermatologist said this was totally okay for me to use every single day. Mia Smart comes with Mia Smart device, NEW Daily Radiance Brush Head, USB charger, Micro-USB stand and a User Guide. The exclusive formula, with active ingredient micro-exfoliating Lip Hydroxyl Acid, helps target oily area on the skin. This acid provides precise, cell-by-cell removal of dirt and debris. Tailor your facial cleansing ritual with this luxe Clarisonic Anti-Blemish Cleansing Brush Head. This lightweight brush head removes debris from your pores to ensure a thorough clean. The extra-plush bristles have been specifically engineered to provide gentle cleansing, whilst the revitalising oscillations work deep into the skin to eliminate blemishes.

The Clarisonic Daily Radiance Brush has had an upgrade, with re-design and brand new features. Now with perfectly curved bristles to hug every contour of your skin, its soft rounded bristles deliver a deep yet gentle cleanse for better skin. The outer ring gently massages while whisking away impurities better than ever. Featuring new soft elastomers between the bristles, it helps to gently massage away the impurities. There are currently two different models of the Clarisonic to choose from, including the Clarisonic Mia Smart and the Clarisonic Mia Prima. Using this product is as easy as a press of a button. Just pop on any one of your favorite Clarisonic cleansing brush heads, press the on button, and gently rub the oscillating brush head across your facial skin. Learning about the Mia and all it can do for you is hard; deciding to buy one is one of the easiest choices you will make.Please charge your device 18 hours before first use. The device comes with The Battery Life Indicator that illuminates to indicate battery life status of the device and to prompt you when to charge it. To ensure optimal performance, charge your device when necessary but do not leave it plugged into a power source continually to avoid any issues with battery degradation. Do you regularly experience puffy eyes? Do you suffer from crow’s feet? Are you looking for more effective ways to reduce wrinkles?

The new Clarisonic Mia Smart even has a built-in indicator that will turn red to remind you when it’s time to change your brush head. How to Change Clarisonic Brush Yes, each replacement brush head is compatible with all Clarisonic devices. This makes choosing a new brush head super easy! Are Clarisonic Brushes Good For Your Skin?

“A famous cleansing gadget has had a smart update that works for every age.” India Knight, Style Magazine, The Sunday Times

When to replace: Replace with a new brush head within 3 months; when the coloured bristle ring changes colour. A soft, feather-like makeup brush that blends your foundation, contour, blush and highlighter in 60 seconds or less, this is the perfect brush head to get that flawless airbrushed finish with your foundation. When to Replace Clarisonic Brush Head Once per week you should remove the brush head from the device and thoroughly clean it. This really doesn’t take long, and ensures everything stays as clean as possible! Can Clarisonic Be Used in the Shower? Clarisonic faced a range of competitors, from copycats undercutting its prices to device powerhouse Foreo, that ate into its market share.

Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel Cream // I also have this eye cream in rotation and would 100% recommend! It’s great for all skin types and I love the gel-cream consistency. And it’s got hyaluronic acid in it – one of my favorite skincare ingredients!

“A famous cleansing gadget has had a smart update that works for every age.” India Knight, Style Magazine, The Sunday Times

As with using any new product though, you’ll want to introduce the Clarisonic gradually into your routine and monitor your skin for changes. Use this cleanser if you are looking to transform dull, uneven skin, and brighten dark spots. It contains licorice root extract, peppermint extract, and Ginkgo Biloba extract, leaving you with a radiant, glowing complexion. With an annual supply of Clarisonic Cashmere Luxe Cleanse Brush Heads , get a gentle clean morning and night. Each of these heads gives you a fresh, clean and super soft finish that feels 6x cleaner than scrubbing with your hands alone. These brush heads have 2 lengths of bristles to get in deep. This removes more dirt, oil, sebum, impurities and the like. We recommend these heads especially if you have sensitive skin. It’s one of the softest, most gentle heads available for your Clarisonic device, so it’s perfect if you’re prone to irritation. Use it twice a day with your favourite cleanser, morning and night. Just swap out for a new head after 3 months for a clean that never strips your skin barrier. Simplicity is the name of the game with this system. You’ve got one button and one mode for fast, straightforward cleaning. That one speed is enough to give you six times the clean you get from your hands alone. Suitable for all skin types, the new Clarisonic Daily Radiance Brush Head is great for everyday use - it's as gentle as your hands but six times more effective at cleansing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment