276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Venus Optics Laowa 24mm f14 2X Macro Probe Lens Suitable for Canon Mount Cameras

£14.495£28.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sandra Phillips, ‘The Question of Belief’, in Diane Arbus: Revelations, exhibition catalogue, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, San Francisco 2003, pp.50–66.

A photograph of a woman is superimposed, at crotch level, with an open sardine can containing a bloody severed finger. Another interpolates a pair of scissors over the genitals – one in the eye for lascivious gawpers – but a beautiful rose for a face. Slinger has a superlative eye for substitution and placement. I’ve been to some quite strange places, but I haven’t been able to road trip. I just got my licence, so I’m not quite doing the freeway yet. I smashed my car into my boyfriend’s [Robert Pattinson’s] car the other day in the driveway so it needs to go to the auto body shop! I’m getting there. I got my licence in London and then started driving in LA, so it’s different. Why did you decide to get into music?

H. C. Kang, J. Maser, G. B. Stephenson, C. Liu, R. Conley, A. T. Macrander, S. Vogt: Nanometer linear focusing of hard X-rays by a multilayer Laue lens, Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 127401 (2006) Follow up. If a patient has a vitreous hemorrhage, Dr. Sung sees the person in a day or two for reevaluation. If the patient only has flashes and floaters, she recommends seeing the patient in four to six weeks for a repeat dilated fundus exam with scleral depression.

Design and implementation of fiber lenses for ultra-small probes used in biomedical imaging Design and implementation of fiber lenses for ultra-small probes used in biomedical imaging On the occasion of my last visit to my informant I had an opportunity of seeing one or two of his patients. B. Lengeler, C. G. Schroer, B. Benner, A. Gerhardus, M. Kuhlmann, J. Meyer, C. Zimprich: Parabolic refractive X-ray lenses, J. Synchrotron Rad. 9, 119–124 (2002) Photographer John Claridge returned to the East End recently to visit the London Ex-Boxers Association and take portraits of the members. Coming from a family of boxers and being an ex-boxer himself, John possesses a natural empathy with these spirited men who were once the fiercest of opponents but are now the closest of friends. I went to St. Thomas’s Hospital for nine months, to St. George’s Hospital, and to Moorfields Opthalmic Hospital.

C. G. Schroer, M. Kuhlmann, B. Lengeler, O. Kurapova, B. Benner, C. Rau, A. S. Simionovici, A. Snigirev, I. Snigireva: Beryllium parabolic refractive X-ray lenses in Design and Microfabrication of Novel X-Ray Optics, Proc. SPIE, Vol. 4783, ed. by D. C. Mancini (SPIE, Bellingham 2002) pp. 10–18

C. Bergemann, H. Keymeulen: Focusing X-ray beams to nanometer dimensions, Phys. Rev. Lett. 91(20), 204801 (2003)First of all I had to leave my place on account of bad sight. It was brought on by exposure to the cold. Inflammation set in in the right eye and soon affected the left. The doctors called it ‘atrophy.’ Many other words make up a sort of dead language that protects us and the public from ignorant impostors. It don’t do to juggle with drugs, leastwise to them that are ignorant of the business.” AS OLD AS ADAM One of the intriguing subjects that Thomson and Smith turned their attentions to was the subject of street doctors.

A. Snigirev, V. Kohn, I. Snigireva, B. Lengeler: A compound refractive lens for focusing high energy X-rays, Nature 384, 49 (1996) Far from being in a position to record the extinction of the race of “herbalists” and “doctors for the million” who practise upon the poor, my investigations prove they are still about as numerous as their trade is lucrative.” THE PROFESSION OF CROCUSSING

W. C. Röntgen: Über eine neue Art von Strahlen, Sitzungsberichte der phys.-med. Ges. (Physikalisch-medizinische Gesellschaft, Würzburg 1895) The earlier fighters, as distinct from boxers as only the greatest can scrap and/or box as required and live to tell the tale coherently, look like Tollund [ found in bog – preserved ] Man – bent and pressed out of kilter by relentless accumulation of forces – Both Tollund & Fighters have their hide tanned in slightly Changping Laboratory, Beijing, PR China; National Center for Respiratory Medicine; State Key Laboratory of Respiratory Health and Multimorbidity; National Clinical Research Center for Respiratory Diseases; Institute of Respiratory Medicine, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences; Department of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Center of Respiratory Medicine, China-Japan Friendship Hospital, Beijing, PR China. R. N. Cahn, M. Danielsson, M. Lundqvist, D. R. Nygren: Focusing hard X-rays with old LPʼs, Nature 404, 951 (2000) Quality and parameters of probing optical beams are extremely important in biomedical imaging systems both for image quality and light coupling efficiency considerations. For example, the shape, size, focal position, and focal range of such beams could have a great impact on the lateral resolution, penetration depth, and signal-to-noise ratio of the image in optical coherence tomography. We present a design, construction and characterization of different variations of GRIN and ball fiber lenses, which were recently proposed for ultra-small biomedical imaging probes. Those fiber lens modules are made of a single mode fiber and a GRIN or ball fiber lens with or without a fiber spacer between them. The lens diameters are smaller than 0.3 mm. We discuss design methods, fabrication techniques, and measured performance compared with modeling results.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment