276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SHVYOG Vitamin C Clay Facial Mask with Kaolin Clay and Turmeric for Dark Spots, Turmeric Skin Care Mask for Controlling Acne, Oil and Refining Pores

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are using a sheet mask, then no. Simply, remove the mask and massage the leftover essence on your face. However, if it is a clay or cream mask then you must wash it off with cold water. Not one to slap on ten minutes before you head out of the door, Seed To Skin's face mask is made for ritualistic moments.

Gleamin - Naturally Even Skin Tone, Brighten, Fade Dark Spots

This mask has a rich, dark hue. Be careful not to stain your towels during application and rinsing. This is such an amazing product. I am an avid skincare user and this gave me a lot more change than any other products so far. Yes, it is necessary to apply a moisturizer after using a vitamin C face mask as it helps nourish the skin and keep it hydrated. Dr. Patricia Gaile Espinosa has 9 years of experience. She is a Diplomate of the Philippine Dermatological Society, and a member of the Philippine Academy of Dermatologic Surgery Foundation Inc, Philippine Society of Venereologists, Inc, Ph... moreOmorovicza's Hungarian spa is legendary for its healing waters, which are rich in minerals that ease aches and pains while helping to repair irritated skin.

Gleamin All Products | Gleamin

Clay masks are a trusty old friend — they’ve been around forever and utilize fairly simple ingredients to extract impurities and restore skin to its smooth, soft radiance. Though clay masks work best for people with oily-prone skin, all skin types can use them in moderation to achieve a glowing, clear complexion. Your skin type will dictate the clay mask you should buy, and if you should be using one at all. Clay masks are usually drying, meaning they aren’t great for those with dry or super sensitive skin, according to board-certified dermatologist Dr. Purvisha Patel. Though, she notes that removing the mask was a bit of a hassle. “It required a lot of tugging to fully rinse off and took over five minutes to remove,” she says. For a more seamless removal process, we recommend using a sponge to gently scrub the mask off. Make sure you don’t use this mask if you’re in a hurry, though, because it’s meant to be left on for 15 to 20 minutes — we recommend saving it for low-key self-care nights. Mario Badescu is famous for their pore-clearing, acne-reducing products that aren’t overly aggressive and safe for sensitive skin. We love this Collagen Mask because it's actually formulated for dry skin and works to clarify while also pumping the skin full of hydrating nourishment that ultimately evens texture and smooths fine lines.

Once you get over the hurdle of having to personally mix this formula with water (a task that could definitely be made easier with clearer instructions on the brand's part), we promise its deep-cleaning results are worth it. “The mask feels great on my skin with a smooth texture and slight tightening effect,” says our tester. The unique mix of activated coconut charcoal, marshmallow root, gotu kola, and rhassoul clay deeply cleans the skin while also soothing irritation and promoting skin recovery. “My skin looks brighter, clearer, and more even, as if it went through a deep detox,” she marvels. My husband loves how this products works on me, and I've shared it with others so they can see. I get lots of compliments and been using this mask for over two years, many think I wear foundation but I don't, I don't wear anything extra, the beauty is because of your mask. Thanks so much" We also appreciate the formula’s ultra nourishing ingredients that won't leave you dried out like many other clay masks. “It even feels a little moisturizing,” she adds. Frankly, we love everything about this mask – but it’s worth noting that it has a strong peppermint scent. While we think it adds to the overall experience, it may be too potent for some. The concentration of vitamin C present in the mask should depend on your skin type. If you have normal or an oily skin, you must look for a mask with the most potent vitamin C, i.e., L-ascorbic acid. These are most beneficial when used for someone with oily skin. If you have sensitive or dry skin, you must look for a less irritating form of vitamin C. The water-soluble, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate would be the most suitable option for such skin types.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment