276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Air Purifier Ashtray, 360 ° Extraction Smokeless Ashtray with Air Purifier, Automatic Smoking Ashtray, Cigarettes Ashtray for Indoor Outdoor Use at Home, Office, Car

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It can protect your family and children's health, refuse the harm of second-hand smoke, and give the family a healthy environment.

I know I am that one Mefite who is weirdly obsessed with wedge pillows and adjustable beds, but also consider getting a wedge pillow or building up a wedge in the bed -- wood blocks or books under the mattress at the head of the bed can build it up in a useful way. Dad didn't smoke, but every other member of that household did, to the extent that the white walls were yellow. in-1 Air Purifier Smokeless Ashtray: Our smokeless ashtray is ncot just an ashtray, but also an air purifier that can hold soot without it falling and absorb second-hand smoke, giving you a fresh air environment. Do you wish as a smoker for sanitized and safe enviroment for your children, colleagues and your beloved people?The ashtray tray is made of high strength flame retardant ABS material, which is smooth and easy to clean, and the top parts (tray) can be taken down directly and cleaned easily. Package Contents: Our package includes 1 electronic ashtray, 1 filter, 1 USB charging cable, and 1 instruction manual. I hate smelling like smoke and I'm hella allergic to cats, so I get to say "nope, I'll put my family in the Homewood Suites down the street". Bring your own pillows, bedding, and mattress cover (the waterproof ones are kind of gross for sleeping, but do the best of locking things in).

Smokeless ashtray: it is a smokeless ashtray that reduces side flow smoke and absorbs cigarette smoke. These ashtray air purifier serve an important functional purpose but are also beautiful enough to substantially add to the decor of the place. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The smokeless ashtrays for cigarettes indoor is made of high strengthflame retardant ABS material, which is smooth and easy to clean, and the top parts (tray) can be taken down directly and cleaned easily.As well-known health and beauty brands, TMISHION has quickly accumulated a strong brand awareness since its establishment in 2016, and has been recognized and favored by consumers. The battery-operated Smokeless Ashtray helps clean the air by drawing smoke into the ashtray through a special carbon filter.

We travel with a smaller Levoit air purifier - this model is nice for guest rooms because it also has a night light.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Multi-scenario Usage: Our smokeless ashtray is specially designed with four small grooves to fix butts, and four silicone feet to keep it firm and prevent scratching on your desktop.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment