276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mens Sleep Cap - 100% Cotton Night Cap for Men

£16.385£32.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our men's cotton sleep cap is a classic cult favorite. Here's what two of our cotton cuff cap fans had to say: With or without hair, we lose a significant amount of heat through our heads. That's why sleeping caps are so effective for keeping men warm and cozy - day or night. Our men’s sleeping caps are soft and lightweight, protecting against drafts and air conditioning. Available in a huge array of colors, they are hip and versatile enough to wear outdoors with casual outfits or perfect for bedtime. Fashionable and functional, many sleep cap styles are ideal for running errands, going to cancer treatments, or lounging around the house. Men’s sleeping caps provide an extra layer of protection between your pillow and head, giving you a soft and comfortable sleep all night long. All of our sleeping caps are made with cozy fleece or 100% cotton depending on your preference. Our breathable cotton caps for men help prevent sweating or itchiness that can make getting a good night’s sleep difficult for people with hair loss. These versatile and stretchy sleep caps are a must for anyone who wants a comfortable sleep every night. Many men choose to wear a sleep cap during the night to help stay warm all year round, and especially during the colder months. A sleeping hat is a great solution for men that have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep due to feeling cold at night. Sleeping caps can improve quality of sleep for men experiencing hair loss that need extra coverage and warmth during the night.

Fleece beanies offer the ultimate in snuggly comfort and warmth, especially in colder weather or during chemo sessions. While functionality is key with a sleep cap, we aim to make your nighttime look as stylish as possible. Several of our designs that are not made specifically for sleeping often fall into the sleep hat category because of how soft and comfortable they have been designed to be. The same is true for our night caps, as they can often be worn during the day to cancer treatments, to run errands, or around the house. They are both fashionable and functional. If you’re looking for a fun yet practical gift for that special guy in your life, look no further than our soft elf caps. They are a perpetual favorite around the holidays!I am genuinely pleased and impressed.My only regret is that I can not pull the hat all the way down to my ankles, so it wouldn't matter when my wife pulls all of the covers off of me. Even so, 5 stars for this fine night cap."

We offer 100% cotton caps for men that are perfect for staying comfortable and warm all night or day. Cotton is a natural fabric that is both breathable and warm, making it excellent for long-wear and easy to wash. The Men’s Night Cap is a great style for all-night wear and for lounging around the house. The adjustable cuff can be rolled up or down depending on how much head coverage you want or need. We also carry Men’s Relaxed Cotton Beanies that are great for wearing during the day or at night, available in over 30 colors. These 100% cotton beanies provide total head coverage for men with hair loss due to cancer, chemotherapy, alopecia or other types of medical hair loss conditions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment