276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Healthy Look Tinted Gel (50 ml)

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Face tanning mists, gels, moisturisers and yet, nothing seems to give me the look I’m hoping to achieve. Registered office: 2nd Floor, 5 Riverwalk | Citywest Business Campus | Citywest | Dublin 24, D24 TW13 Registered in Ireland: company number 363449.

We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate. If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data. That was until I was sitting in my nail technician’s chair when she mentioned that the internet was going wild over a tinted gel… for men. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.This is information given to us by you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or as a business partner.

The 50ml product promises an ‘instant and natural subtle glow’ which is exactly what I was looking to achieve. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.As gradual tanner contains less colour than full-strength fake tan, you won’t have to use a tanning mitt for application. Introducing our 12% [Niacinamide + Amino Sulfonic + Ferulic Acid] Dark Spot Serum and Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Daily UV Lotion. Two pumps and it looks perfect, not orange or even particularly bronzed, just healthy and refreshed. Rejuvenating and invigorating, the tinted moisturiser for men harnesses a translucent gel consistency that lies undetected on the skin, delivering seamless and natural-like results. Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.

We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. L'Oréal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Healthy Look Gel is a moisturizing, sebum-regulating and anti-imperfection cream for oily skin. When applying gradual tanner, consider which areas of the body are most likely to be exposed to real sunshine and focus on those spots. Discover the Hydra Energetic Healthy Look Men's Tinted Gel Moisturiser, for an instant and natural subtle glow.

To help us swiftly remove the items related to your claims during our investigation, please provide the listing information for any items that are affected along with detailed information regarding the intellectual property you believe is being infringed upon. We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Wherever possible, we aim to obtain your explicit consent to process this information, for example, by asking you to agree to our use of cookies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment